Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom called up and she should be Returning by Thursday. She also shall be Seeing a Different Psychiatrist, one who Won't Mess with her Medication. After the Phonecall I took a Shower and Watched Beauty and the Beast the Enchanted Christmas, it's one of my Favorite Disney Films from my Childhood, however SkyHigh shall Always be my Favorite due to Gwen and I having Plenty in Common. Violet Snuggled with me, she then gave me more Lovebites, she tends to do that whenever I Type, I guess she Wants me to Focus on her 100% instead of Focusing on my Laptop.
It seems Lord Elohim decided to Cheer me up Tonight as I finally Sucessfully Patched and Played Shadow Mario's Story. I'm quite Happy about this Game due to it Esentially being the Evil Mode of Mario Sunshine. This Goop happens to be my Favorite in the Main Game, I do Remember a Pianta saying that the Goop Tastes like Candy. So Bowser Jr. is Celebrating Halloween Early by Giving out Sweets. I also Enjoy this Game due to me being quite the Painter in my Youth, I would Ace(pun barely intended) Art Class due to my Creative Soul that's Always been with me since Birth. I suppose that's why Ecanus is my Guardian Angel, that Creative Spark was Nurtured from Above to become Expansive and Tenacious, I Enjoy Drawing, Painting, Music Compositon, Food, Photography and of Course Writing.I also played Tokyo Xtreme Racer, it's rather Surreal, I have a Feeling that I had a Dream about this Game, but Then again there are Several Racing Games that I have Played in my Lifetime. Still I do Find the City to be quite Beautiful and it Reminds me of Route 6's Expressway when it comes to the Bird's Eye View of Lackawana County's Cityscape.The last game I played tonight was Prince of Persia the Two Thrones, it's quite Something seeing the Fall of Babylon in this Game. You often Read of the Downfall of Civlizations, but to Witness it even in Game Format is a Different Story. I do Enjoy the Continuation of Sands of Time, you Cannot Defy Fate as it Always Finds a Way to Make Destiny a Reality.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I can't wait to have Eggs for Breakfast again Tomorrow. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment