Good evening, I maid Meatloaf for Dinner with some Dr. Tropic as a Beverage, after Supping, I decided to Go onto my Fanfiction Account and it Seemed that Somebody Requested a Jimmy Neutron Fanfic, personally I was very Cautious as to the Tendancy some have on that Site so I asked about the Plot First as I Refuse to Write Smut, quite frankly Such Subjects make me Sick. I am AroAce after all so such Repugancy seems to suit me well.
I played Star Fox Assult and I am quite Glad that the Old Slippy has the Same Adorable Nature. I think Plenty of Folks find him to be Annoying, however to me he's a Cute Character. I suppose I have a bit of a Bias seeing that I had a Pet Toad named John when I was 10. He was Rescued by me Personally when a bunch of Boys were Smashing Tadpoles with Rocks. I am quite Happy that I Rescued him and Raised him. I will Always have Compassion for Animals moreso than Most of Humanity.Speaking of Frogs, I also played Ribbit King, I'm quite fond of this Golfing Style Games with the Frogs being the Golf Balls. I enjoy how Vibrant this Game's Universe is as well as how Adorable Goofy the King is. He reminds me of King George in the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean Film.The last game I played this evening was GiFTPiA, this game seems to be the Predessesor to Captain Rainbow judging by the Familiarity of this Robot. He has a Habit of Locking Up Innocent Folks, this Boy only Slept through his Coming of Age Cerimony which isn't as Bad as the Day I Slept through my Grandma Mae's Funeral in 2017 and Walked to the Church only to see the Palbearers Carrying her Casket out of the Church, my Heart Sank that Moment as I felt Immense Guilt. I do Enjoy the Architecture of the Island as it's quite Beautiful especially the Water Fountain.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall write my Nightly Entry before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment