Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-22-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Broccoli and Cheese Soup for Lunch it was quite Hearty, my Case Manager took me to the Dollar General and I bought Mom a Bar of Dark Chocolate for when she Returns Home, which will Likely be on Thursday. I am Dethawing some Ground Beef for some Meatloaf tonight. I actually had a CD from Meatloaf which I gave away but I seem to have Forgotten who I Gave it to.

I played Shrek Extra Large and this Game is Increidble as it' s Esentially Shrek 1 and 1/2 seeing that it Takes place in Duloc and not in a Distant Land such as Far Far Away. I'm quite fond of Mother Goose Land as the Shoe House is actually a Nursey Rhyme which is quite an Adorable Reference. I'm quite the Shrek fan and Unironically so as I find the Meme to be of Bad Taste. My Big Sister Kathryn and I would often Quote the First Film Line by Line back in 2001 when I was 4 and she was 6.
I also played Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, I find this Game to be quite the Masterpiece due to it's References to Ancient Egypt's Gods and Afterlife, heck Horus or rather a Representation of him is your Rivial in the Game and I do Enjoy Osiris being Correctly Identified as the God of the Underworld as Anubis is Often Mistaken for that Role, when he is Actually the God of Mummification. I have a bit of a Passion for Ancient Egyptian History and Mythology.
The last game I played this afternoon was Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure, it's quite a Special Themepark Game seeing that it's Not Entirely set in Sea World, but rather it takes place in the Ocean itself. I'm quite fond of the Design of the Kraken as it's quite Colorful compared to the Drawings and Paitnings of the Creature in Folklore.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making Meatloaf. I shall Write more After I have my Supper.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-22-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom called up and she should be Returning by Thursda...