Good morning, I maid a Grilled Cheese for Breakfast, I have a Session with my Case Manager in about 2 Hours and we will be Heading to The Dollar General so I can pick up some Groceries for Home. I do plan on Making Meatloaf for Dinner tonight, all I require are Eggs. Violet is quite Happy that I am Awake seeing that she is Snuggling next to me.
I played The Scorpion King Rise of the Akkadian, it's quite Something playing a Game based off of one of my Favorite Films. Mom also is quite the Fan of the Movie but mainly due to her being Attracted to The Rock's Physique. I'm quite fond of the Ancient World as you only have Glimpses of it in the Mummy Films.I also played Piglet's Big Game, this happens to be one of the Most Adorable Games for the GameCube. Piglet is one of my Favorite Characters in the Series, however my Favorite out of All the Residents of the Hundred Acre Wood is Rabbit as he is quite Dedicated to his Gardening, as somebody who is Married to her Hobbies, it is Only Natural that I find myself to be Kindred Sprits with that Character.The last game I played this morning was Lord of the Rings The Return of the King, I'm quite Fond of the Various Stages in Particular Pelenor Fields. It's lovely to see the Easterlings in Combat as they are Far more Formidable than the Haradrim. Rhun has to be my Favorite Location in Arda and with Good Reason, Mankind Awakened in the East and Moved Westward, well Mostly as some Stayed in the East and thus Became the Infamous Easterlings.I'm gonna get Ready for my Case Manager, then I'm Making Lunch. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment