Monday, September 21, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-21-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Folger's Freeze Dried Medium Coffee with some Milk and Sugar. I have my Case Manager in the Morning and I'll have to Head to the Store with her as I have to Pick up some Essentials such as Soup and Juice and Eggs. I am Going to Work on my Thanksgiving CYOA on DeviantART later tonight if I Feel Restless. I'm Listening to some ASMR, as you are Aware, I enjoy Feminization ASMR, personally I am quite Far in my Transition, however I grow Lonely so Hearing somebody else Go Through the Path is quite Comforting.

I played Open Source Free Realms again and Decided to Visit the Shrouded Gale, it's quite Interesting seeing that I am one of the Few Folks left who Still Plays on this Server. I admire the Windmill as it Reminds me of South Cannan in many Ways as there are Several Windmills in the Countryside.
I also played Star Fox Adventures, this Series reminds me of my Friend Frisbee, say to say he Vanished from my Life when I was 14, our Last Phone Call was one that I Treasure. Maybe I should Search for Nick on BlueSky has he has to be Somewhere on the Internet. I somehow Doubt that he Remembers my Past Life, so it may in fact be the Perfect Opportunity to Start Fresh. I think I shall Start my Search on Twitter. I admire the Graphics in this Game seeing that it's quite Realisitc especially for an Action Adventure Game from the 6th Generation.
The last game I played tonight was Metroid Prime, this Game is one of the First that I played when it comes to the Metroid Franchise. I admired Samus in my Youth due to her Levelheadedness even in the Face of Danger. I suppose I can Relate as I'm quite Stoic but I'm also rather Reflective and I do have Moments of Happiness, I am Only Human after all. I was told by a Monk in a Livestream that I am :"Enlightened" well I may likely be but Not in a Traditional Way, my Path is quite Different. Talon IV has to be my Favorite World in the Franchise as it's Beautiful and Dangerous at the Same Time and I admire it.

I'm gonna take a Shower, then I'm Writing the Intro of my Thanksgiving CYOA and I will be Searching for my Friend on Twitter. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-22-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom called up and she should be Returning by Thursda...