Monday, September 21, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-21-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Mashed Potatoes for Dinner, after Supper I listened to some Music, in Particular Strawberry Shortcake Songs, I was Pondering my Next Project and I believe that Now is as Good a Time as any to Create my Thanksgiving CYOA Special on DeviantART. I'm quite fond of that Holiday seeing that I have Several Stories during that Time of Year. I believe that I shall Include Max in it as he was my Half Uncle Mark's Medium Sized Poodle who Loved eating some Kielbasa that I snuck into the Living Room for him.

I played Skyward Sword again and decided to Visit the Marketplace, I personally think that Peatrice would have been a Better Girlfriend for Link than Zelda as Peatrice has a Sense of Devotion to Link that Surpasses Zelda's Affections for him. I am AroAce after all so Take this Prespective with a Large Grain of Salt.
I also played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, this Game happens to be my Favorite Smash Game as well as the First one that I played. Back when I was "friends" with Josh in 5th Grade, he Invited me to his Home and we Played Brawl, I managed to Cream him in the Game, partially due to me owning the Guide. We may have Parted Ways Years ago in Life, but if it Weren't for him, I likely Never would've Learned of MySims. You can Learn from the Most Unlikely of Folks, Life is Meant for Learning yet so Many Don't Pay Attention to their Lessons and it Causes Trouble.
The last game I played this evening was Twilight Princess, this is my Favorite GameCube Zelda game due to it's Realism as well as it's rather Grim Undertone not to Mention it's the Second Zelda game that I played in my Childhood after The Wind Waker. I do Enjoy Twilit Hyrule as well due to the Serenety of the Sky, it Reminds me of Twilight Town in the Kingdom Hearts Series in that Regard. I suppose it's due to my First Sunset that I saw when I was 3 and the Epihpany I had at that Age when it came to Never Fitting into a Crowd. I'm a Social Outsider, Not by Choice but by my Very Nature. The Zora River is Incredibly Beautiful and I Find the Water in this Game to be Incredibly Realistic. 

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, I'm in the Mood for Coffee. I shall Write more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-21-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Folger's Freeze Dried Medium Coffee with some Milk and Sugar. I have my Case Manager in ...