Good afternoon, I maid some Mac & Cheese for Lunch, Mom called up and she is Feeling Better, I'm quite Happy that she is Getting Much Needed Rest. I know Exactly how Tormenting it is to Not get Sleep as I suffererd from a Similar Breakdown in 2018, luckily Mom is Recieving the Help she Needs at the Moment.
I played PK Out of the Shadows, this Game and even this Series is one that I am Vaguely Aware of, personally I'm Not really a Superhero Fan but this Game seems to be the Exception, I admire the Mysterious PK Character as I'm Unsure if it's Donald in Disguise or a Different Duck all together.I also played Conflict Desert Storm II Back to Baghdad, my Friend West mentioned this Duo to me Last Night and while I Played the First Game, the Second is New to me. However I am quite Pleased to play the Sequel as it's Far more Immersive and Throws you into the Battlefield Instantly, which is Something I Admire in a Sequel. I choose to play as the Delta Team as I feel it would be Unamerican to Play any other Faction than my Country. I'm quite Patriotic and a Proud Pennsylvanian Country Girl.The last game I played this afternoon was The Increidbles, this was one of my Favorite Pixar Films growing up as it Showed that being a Super Hero is more of a Burden than a Blessing and Good Deeds aren't Always Acknowledged or even Enjoyed by Everybody. I do enjoy the Concept of the Costumes Helping Exagerate their Powers.I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making some Mashed Potatoes. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment