Good morning, I had some Leftover Lasanga for Breakfast, then I maid some Folger's Medium Roast for a Beverage. I Slept Early again last night, and I am quite Dissapointed as I Desperatly Wanted to Make the Entry but Physically I was Exhausted. I Disocvered a Comic on Archive that I haven't Read in many Years, to be Fair the Last Time I read the Comic was back when I was 14, Venus Envy. I suppose my CYOAs are Inspired by Zoey's Autobiographical Comic.
I played GTA Vice City Stories again and Decided to Travel around the City on my Bike while Listening to V-Rock. It's one of my Favorite Stations in the Vice City Games, however I find Lazlo to be Morally Repugnant similar to Cliff on Lips106 in Liberty City Stories. I'm quite Fond of the Ferris Wheel as it Reminds me of the Wayne County Fair in Honesdale.I played Lost in Blue, this Game is a Personal Favorite of mine when it comes to DS Games as it's quite Impressive when it comes to having to be Mindful of your Resources when it comes to Suriving on a Deserted Island. I do Enjoy the Day and Night Cycle as it's Similar to The Sims 1 with 1 Minute in Game being aproximatly 1 Second in the Real World.The last game I played this morning was Strawberry Shortcake Four Seasons Cake, this Game is one of my Favorite Games on the DS. Well to be Fair, I am a big Strawberry Shortcake Fan in General, it's why I Smiled this Morning when I heard Strawberry Shortcake Mentioned in a Story on YouTube. I'll Never understand why Folks Dislike the Franchise as it's about Friends, Food and being Optimisitc even in Sad Times, I guess Strawberry was a Role Model to me growing up.I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, then I shall Write this Afternoon's Entry and I will be Emailing my Case Manager about heading to the Dollar General for Groceries tomorrow.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment