Thursday, May 28, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-28-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Leftover Chicken and Creamed Corn for Lunch, it was quite Delicious, speaking of, I have a Feeling I'll be Unintentionally Subverting my Psychiatrist's Expectations tomorrow. I'll take Feeling Sad over Not Eating, I am AroAce so the Big Pleasures I have in Life are Eating and Sleeping, to Take them away would be Living Death for me. Not to mention my "Depression" comes from having something I Never should have had from the Beginning and to me it's a Disgusting thing between my Leggings. Reading my Therapy Notes from a few Years ago, my Past Therapist Jenna was Correct in her Notes about the Source of my Torment. She was the Only Therapist that I felt a Genuine Connection to as she was the Only Therapist who Truly Understood my Psychology, from my Drawings alone no less. I'd be Interested in her Assessments based upon my Writings. Regardless if my Afternoon Entry isn't up, you'll Understand that I stood up for myself, however I sincerely Doubt they Admit you based upon Refusing a Medication.

I played Midnight Club Street Racing, it's quite Interesting to be Playing a Top Down title in this Series, I suppose I've only Played Dub Edition. As I've said Numerous Times, I'm not too Keen on Cars, if it were up to me Horses and Buggies would be the Norm. My Father's side of the Family does have a bit of Pennsylvania Dutch in it after all. I can Surmise that being the Reason why I Milked a Cow and Churned Butter at the Age of 6 on Field Trips and I did so quite Well. The Woods and Farms are my True Home, I tend to Favor the Old World over Modern Life and it's Enslavement of the Populace through Conformity. If you Desire to be Truly Free, you must Strip your Personality to it's Core and Ask yourself, what you Truly Want out of Life, Not what the School System, Friends or even Family Tell you you Desire. You alone should Desire what your Soul truly Wants out of Everything in this World.
I also played The Rugrats Go Wild, the Movie happened to be the First Rugrats Film that I saw in Theaters. I recall the Scratch and Sniff Cards, a Majority of the Smells were Abhorrently Repugnant. Then again I prefer Sweeter and Cleaner Scents, I suppose a big Reason why I Desired to become a Genetic Engineer to Force Feminize Humanity with a Real TG Virus when I was 14 had to do with the Pheromones that Boys tended to Give off. It's Strange in the Waiting Room Yesterday, there was a Boy there and his Smell made me want to Wretch it was so Foul. I guess there is still some Ambition for Fulfilling my Dream for Cleansing the Planet of such Scents Deep down. I suppose that's why I wrote that Pet Project on Fanfiction aka Operation FUTURE 2.0. Yep that was Obviously my Favorite Episode of KND, when I was 9 and saw it on TV, I rooted for Madame Margaret's Unyielding Victory. Much to my Stepfather and my Father's Dismay. I can Understand if Folks consider me Evil, well Honestly I Simply Don't Care, if I'm Evil for having such Thoughts then so be it, they are My Thoughts and Nobody Else's.
The last game I played this morning was Open Season, this was one of my Favorite Films growing up, I always Loved the PuniMart Scene, Mom also would Laugh at the Balloon Scene. She sometimes Still Quotes it on Occasion. The Minimart Reminds me of Turkey Hill in Honesdale, they have Good Hoagies, Mom and I will be Heading to the Same Place for Therapy maybe I should Ask her if we could Share a Hoagie from that Store. I used to Frequent that Store alongside Shell's when I lived in that Town, enough so that my First Reddit Account was called FadoFromTurkeyHill, neeldess to say I was an Ocarina of Time fan as well, my Opinions ended up Upsetting Plenty of People and back when I was 19, I felt the Need for Approval so my Insecurity made me Delete that Account. Now I lack those Scruples and tend to Speak my Mind for Good or Ill. I suppose I hold the 1st Amendment in High Regard, I believe you can Say what you will. 
I'm gonna get Dinner Prepared soon, I'm making some Italian Style Woodfire Pizza from Bettergoods, they are my Favorite Brand as they are the Closest I can get to Naples Style Pizza. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...