Thursday, May 28, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-28-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid a Woodfire Italian Style Pizza with Asparagus for Dinner. It reminds me of when I was 8 and ate at a Restaurant called Little Nikki's in Carbondale, I was a Rather Impatient Child who was Used to Instant Gratification so I was rather Upset having to Wait for the Waitress at the Restaurant, the Figura Family had Pizza and Spaghetti that Night, they Asked what Toppings we would Like so I asked for Asparagus as it was my Favorite Vegetable at the time, the Pizza was Impeccably Delectable. That's my First Time eating Asparagus Pizza. Needless to say, my Impatience was from Another Life as I have Plenty of Patience as Elizabeth. That does Remind me, I'll be Telling my Psychiatrist about my Preference to being called Elizabeth as Lizzie is just my Nickname that my Close Friends use and I tend to Consider it Uncouth in a Business Relationship, after all Therapy and Medication Management are a Business Regardless of how it's Portrayed.

I played Trollz Hair Affair, it's an Adorable Game starring the Modern Show based upon the Toy Franchise of the Same Name. This is Surprisingly my First time Hearing of the Show let alone the Game, then again I was more a Barbie Girl growing up. It's strange I tend to find Certain Futuristic Cliches both Entertaining and Annoying at the Same Time, take Flying Cars or in this case a Flying Scooter as an Example. Still their World is quite Vibrant and Impressively Beautiful.
I also played Shrek Smash'n'Crash Racing, the Clunky Controls aside, the Game is quite Beautiful, then again Shrek's World is Surreally Beautiful. Gingy is my Favorite Character in the Franchise, him and Sugar were an Adorable Couple, that does bring up an Interesting Topic. I believe that Yanderes tend to have a Negative Reputation, but when you Think of it, their Love is quite Impressive as they tend to Love without Restraint or Reason and that's the Point of Relationships. Forgive my Bias but I prefer Women Yanderes over Men, when the Latter is in that Trope it gets kinda Creepy. Just remember this is from an Outsider's Perspective as I'm AroAce, this does Remind me of a Dream I had Last Night where I was being Interviewed and I Proudly Proclaimed that I'm a Masochist. The Reality is more on the Philosophical Level as Pain is a Sign of Life. Only Heaven lacks Suffering, Hell has Too much Suffering but Earth has an Equal amount of Pleasure and Pain and that helps you Learn more about the Nature of Existence.
The last game I played this evening was The Chimp Chase, it's an Adorable Wild Thornberries game where you Play as Darwin in a Pitfall Clone. He will always be my Favorite Character in the Series as he's the Voice of Reason, he's essentially Eliza's Jiminy Cricket. I do question what our Pets would Say to us if they could Speak a Human Language. I'm sure if Violet spoke she would be Demanding Salmon and Tuna quite a bit. Those Cheese Puffs remind me, I'll have to eat some Utz Cheese Balls some time, they are more Affordable than Cheetos.
I'm gonna Take a Shower now, then I'll Prepare my Nightcap, I'm in the Mood for some Tension Tamer Tea. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...