Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed a Cup of Earl Grey Tea, then I took my Shower. That does remind me of when I first "Officially" shaved my Legs. Mom was quite Proud, however what she Didn't Realize was that I shaved my Legs since I was 12 and not 14. She also didn't Need to give me a Intuition Razor, as I used Bic Pink 2 Years Prior and I became a Mistress at Beautifying myself. I do Recall when I was in 7th Grade at Western Wayne in the Winter, I ended up Wearing White Hosiery under my Khakis and the Heater from the Middle School's Second Floor made me Sweat Profusely. Miss Kim my Van Driver and Friend was rather Perplexed by me Sweating and she Asked if I had a Fever. She was and I Hopefully think Still is a Great Friend, she ended up Providing Dog Food for Goober, the Pug was Incredibly Happy. I Never Forget a Kind Deed, I try to Forget Cruel Deeds. I suppose that's why I tend to Favor Galeem over Dhrakon, to See Light in Everything including things Deemed Dark and Irredeemable. Very Few People and Situations aren't Beyond Redemption. I am more of a Creature from Heaven than Hell after all.
I played Army Men Turf Wars, this reminds me of a boy named Orlando who I was, "Friends" with in my Childhood. We were 10 at the time and he Required Army Men for a School Project, I of course Agreed to give him mine as I Never used them. He then Felt it was Wrong for me to just Give him those, so he was quite Insistent on Trading, so I simply Told him if he Wanted to I'd gladly take the Generation 1 Unicron off his Hands. My Cousin Gerard had quite the Transformers Collection, he Actually is my Eldest Cousin on Both Sides of the Family. Come to think of it that Meme I saw Years Ago applies to me "Plays Transformers, Transforms into a Girl." In the Words of Morpheus "Fate is not Without a Sense of Irony." I actually Prefer Unicron over Primus as the Latter is Far Less Active in the Universes that he Creates. Not to Mention Galvatron was Far better than Megatron. I believe I have the Gen 1 Movie on DVD Collecting Dust, perhaps my Therapist would like to Keep that Movie.I also played Cabela's Big Game Hunter, my "Friend" Trevor would Enjoy this Game considering he had quite the Fascination with Killing Deer as he would say in Miss Kim's Van. Honestly I never was a Hunter as I found it Too Gruesome for me. In saying that I'm an Excellent Shot in this Game, in my Youth I also was before my Eyesight became Horribly Blurry. I used to have 20/25 Vision, now it's 15/10. I honestly don't Know if I'll be Blind when I become Elderly, however I tend to Rarely wear my Glasses as I find they make me look rather Ugly. My Vanity can get me into Trouble at times. Still if I ever do Become Blind, I at least won't have to Look at People who Bother me and I won't see my Face Changing with Time.The last game I played tonight is Care Bears The Care Quest, I find the Game to be Incredibly Adorable, then again I tend to Gravitate towards Shows such as these. I guess they Take me back to Less Grim Times. I find the Star People to be Interesting Creatures, they are Filled with Happiness and given their Weather that's quite Understandable. The Second Heaven tends to have a Relaxing Environment. I however was Unable to Visit all 6 Heavens as I was Sent straight to The Empyrean and it was there that Lord Elohim sent me back to Earth with the Knowledge of Ecanus being my Guardian Angel and my Purpose to be a Writer. God looks quite Similar to Ozma from FFIX except he is only Composed of Bright Colors, Darkness was Absent in his Presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment