Good morning, I maid 4 Eggs Over Easy with 2 Pieces of Whole Wheat Toast with Melted Avocado Butter and 2 Glasses of Orange Juice for Mom and I. I Cook for her quite a bit, especially after she Discovered I Secretly was Cooking for her since I was 12, it was when I came out at 14 that She Learned that and that Kat ended up Taking my Credit for 2 Whole Years, while I put on my Maid Uniform and Got to Work from 1am-4am, I would hide my Uniform under a Tub of Finished Homework that I kept as far back as 4th Grade. It was a Convenient Hiding Spot. Honestly I will Never understand the Thrill that some have when it comes to Keeping Crossdressing a Secret. To me Life would have been Far Easier if I grew up with a far more Supportive Father.
I did make the Let's Play that I promised, I hope you Enjoy these Late Night/Early Morning Videos, they Keep me Busy and Help you Sleep to my Voice. I played March of the Penguins, I think this Game is Incredibly Adorable and it Brings back some Memories, back when I was in 2nd Grade, I ended up Dressing up as a Penguin for Halloween and wow was I the Laughing Stock that Day, especially from a boy named Matt. He had a bit of a Antagonistic Nature, he was the Kid who would make Gay Jokes at my Expense when I was an Office Assistant in 8th Grade. I believe I was given that Position thanks to my Dad trying to Pull Strings to Keep an Eye on me as he Knew I would Rebel against his Cruelty in due time. Regardless, I had a Love for Penguins due to a VHS Tape called Scamper the Penguin which Mom bought me when I was 3 I believe.I also played Tower SP, this is Essentially the GBA Port of my Favorite Classic SIM Games, SIM Tower, I recall Spending about 3 Months on my Tower to Perfect it as a 5 Star Building. It was quite Beautiful, I did Pause Time once it was Complete to Admire my Hard Work. I was quite fond of the Restaurants and Theaters, being a Foodie as well as a Admirer of Film they were my Favorite Places to Visit in my Tower. I was 13 when I played it, I would often head to the Library and get some Older Games via Abandonware Sites and put them on CDs so I could Play them on my PP01L Dell Laptop, the Best Part with those Games, once I played them they were on my Laptop for as Long as I saw Fit.The last game I played this Morning was Banjo Kazooie 2 Grunty's Revenge, I believe that Grunty is nearly as Vindictive as I used to be, when it comes to being Crossed and the Relentless Pursuit for Retribution. She Truly could Accomplish Incredible things in her World if she were to Put her Talents and Mind into a more Constructive Pursuit. Regardless, the Game is still quite Impressive especially for a GBA Game that is the Sequel to a N64 Masterpiece. She did make Banjo virtually Powerless in the Beginning but he Proved his Determination was Stronger than hers.Friday, May 29, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon
Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment