Good afternoon, I maid some Chicken Wings for Lunch, then I slipped into Littlespace and Took a Nap. I had an Interesting Morning. My Psychiatrist is having me Try Celexa, I figure I'll Try to give an Antidepressant another Try but only Because it Lowers T levels, I have 15t but I want the Testosterone to become 0, but this is that Type of Medication's Last Chance. I did meet a New Friend, they remind me a lot of my Old Friend Aleu. I'll likely be Seeing them again when I see my Doctor again and I'll have a Austin Powers Movie ready for them to Keep. Whenever I make a Promise I always Try to Keep it. I believe in being a Girl of my Word.
I played Tak 2 Staff of Dreams, well the GBA Version, I find the Concept of the Dream World in this Game to be Incredibly Fascinating. It does make you Question the Nature of the Worlds that Parallel our Own. I believe that the Various Planes of the Cosmos tend to play an Important Role in the Physical Plane which we Inhabit. The Astral Plane is the Most Uncomfortable for me as the Creatures that Inhabit it often have Ill Intentions for us Human Beings.I also played Finding Nemo, this was one of my Favorite Pixar films growing up, then again I Enjoy all of the Classic Pixar Films, I am a Disney Kid after all alongside playing Nintendo games. Swimming through the Water Rings reminds me of NiGHTS into Dreams for the SEGA Saturn. It happens to be my Favorite SEGA Games as well as one of my more Popular Gameplay Videos on YouTube.The last game I played this afternoon was Superman Returns and the Fortress of Solitude, I enjoy Puzzles games such as these. The Concept of having Superheroes who are Notorious for their Super Strength having to use their Minds to Accomplish a Task instead of Brute Strength is rather Refreshing. I enjoy the Hints being based upon Clark's X-Ray Vision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon
Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment