Good evening I maid some Beef Ravioli for Dinner, it was quite Savory, I tend to Mostly Eat Chicken, however on the Rare Occasions that I eat Beef , I tend to Savor it. When I was a kid and had my Pet Budgies, I refused to Eat Chicken or Turkey. I felt it would make my Birds really Uncomfortable, I do remember Reading my Secrets of Droon Books to Lull them to Sleep. I often Tell my Pets Bedtime Stories, I figure it Helps them find Comfort. I tend to think a Lot of Folks tend to Despise the Idea of being Comfortable in Life. So many Feel the Need to Push themselves to a Breaking Point, that's Not the Point of Life, it's to Learn and be Content. Once you Learn to be Content with who you are and what you have, you Lose the Urge to Want things and instead Focus on what you Need in Life.
I played Franklyn the Turtle for the GBA, I Loved this Show quite a bit, this and Little Bill were my Staples in my Pre-School Years. Well technically my Daycare Years as I was Essentially Homeschooled during my Tyke Years. The Golden Apples do remind me that I have Pink Lady Apples in the Fridge and I should Eat them. On the Topics of Sweets, I did mention Wanting to try out the Skittles Soda, I think I'll Try it in the Morning. My Sweet Tooth is making me want to have some Strawberry Milk with my Mac&Cheese and Chicken Tenders at the Waymart Hotel. I lack the Shame of my Perceived Immaturity if anything I revel in it. When you Lack Embarrassment you become Invincible to Criticism, I guess I'm Encouraging you to Not Care what Others think of you. Heck me being a Little is what makes the "Support Group" in my Hometown Despise me. If time were to Reverse, I'd be Open about it a lot Sooner. Heck the Reason this Blog even Exists was due to them getting my Story off of an Article. I guess this is Essentially a Chin Flick that Turned into a Daily Enjoyment and Therapeutic Tool.I also played the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, I used to Watch the Show on Rare Occasions as I was more of a KND Fan. Still in saying that I admired Grim over the Other 2 and Billy was a bit too Gross in my Opinion. He is Essentially the Embodiment of Modern SpongeBob's Humor. I guess I prefer more Refined Humor, then again I do have a Unique sense of Humor. I love the Subtly Surreal when it comes to Humor.I also played Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, I Loved this show quite a bit Growing Up. I did have an Imaginary Friend when I was a Child but the Imaginary Friends was how I coped with my Best Friend Whiskers being sent to a Farm. He was a Ginger Cat with White Paws and a White Chest and we Practically Grew up Together. When I was 8 and Mom, Kat and I moved to Carbondale there was a No Pet Policy, however Mom told me that he Died instead of Telling me the Truth about him being sent to a Farm in Galilee. I actually Assumed that his Spirit was with me aka my Imaginary Friend was the "Ghost" of my First Cat. It's Stranger since at my Grandma Mae's House there was a Cat that Looked just like him, Her name was Pumpkin but my Grandma called her Pretty before her Owner discovered where her Cat ran off to. Anywho I used to Feed the Cat plenty of Fancy Feast and she was Very Photogenic as I had 60 or so Pictures of her on Disposable Cameras. It's no Secret I am a Cat Person, when her Owner came to Take her back to her Home, my Cousin Matt ended up Doing the Hand-gesture Mock due to her having Down Syndrome, both Kat and I rushed to Grandma Mae, even at 10, I knew it was Extremely Wrong. Matt was Punished for that, now that we're on the Subject, while I may be a Cat Person, my Fursona is Actually a Purple Rabbit aptly named Lizzierabbit a Pun based upon the Trix Commercials. I suppose that's why Mr. Herriman is my Favorite Character, he is a Distinguished Gentlerabbit and seems like somebody I'd Love to Talk to.I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm gonna Brainstorm and Create Another Wattpad Story. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment