Good late evening, I maid some Vanilla Chai Tea for my Nightcap, then I read an Interesting Article that had me quite Curious as it Explains why I tend to have Empathy now more so than Before, it was a Study where they Injected Mice with Estrogen and it Basically Rewired their Brains. I suppose it makes sense as I was rather Worldly before my Glandular Supplements, then again the Worldly aspect may have had to do with Conditioning caused by my Father. Once I acquired my HRT and Stopped Speaking to him, my Mind changed quite a bit as I became Far Less Greedy and far more Compassionate. Being around Certain People you start to Pick up their Spiritual Stains like a Disease being Spread. I enjoy Knowing that he's Angry about me Refusing to Speak to him, he Caused me Far more Pain than he can Imagine. I pray he will Find Jesus, however with me Believing in Predestination, I'm quite Speculative of him Getting into Heaven.
I played Ranma 1/2 Hard Battles, I admire the Concept, a Fight to the Death to Avoid Homework, I know Several Folks who would Take such a Risk. I obviously Prefer Cold Water Ranma over the Ugly Warm Water version. Then again this Game has her Fight him, I can see something rather Similar in my Life except I ended up Spiritually Killing him, my Past Self desired Death either way and I Gave him his Wish so I Live. I consider myself a Different Entity but I hold his Memories, my my the Things he said were Extremely Pitiful, he certainly Feared me and Took it out on the World. His Sexism is kinda Sad when you think of it, he Feigned Despising Women because he Despised knowing he'd have No Choice but to Surrender his Ego to me.I also played Kirby's Dream Land 3, this is my First time Hearing about this Game and I consider this to be a Beautiful Hidden Gem for the SNES. I admire the Teamwork in this Game, it's quite Sophisticated for it's Time. Dreamland truly is a Magnificent World and it's well Designed, as I have a History of Creating Games for my Friends in my youth, I can Appreciate Level Design and tend to be quite Particular when I judge them.The last Game that I played tonight was Snow White and a Happily Ever After, this Looks like Disney didn't Intend this to Exist and Honestly I Prefer this Snow White as she has Longer Hair. I did see the Live Action Remake and Honestly it seemed Different and Not in a Good Way. I found it a bit Too Radical in it's Undertone. I can Understand the Backlash the Actress received, but I tend to Not have an Issue with her Views, I don't Agree with them but they are her Opinion. Her Acting was Awful, I'm Not a fan of Bad Acting, grown up with a Material Grandma who Taught me Opera and the Theatrics, she gave me a Sophisticated Palate. I quit the Theater after I was given a Boy's Role in a Musical and Enrage by the Insolence I ended up Chanting Macbeth with Each Slow Step I took while I Exited the Theater with Tears Running down my Cheeks. Regardless, the Musical was a Disaster due to my Curse, Hell Hath no Fury like me Scored after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon
Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment