Saturday, May 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-30-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid French Toast with some Earl Grey Tea for Breakfast, I will be Heading to the Dollar General soon to Pick up some Groceries. I'm gonna try to get my Favorite Blueberry Brisk Tea, I had an Interesting Dream, I was at a Gas Station and there were Plum Chips, I happen to Enjoy Plums, they're my Favorite Fruit after all. I think I'll Pitch the Idea to Utz on Twitter later Today, I have Several Ideas both Consciously and Subconsciously and I Believe they can be Put to Good use in Reality.

I played the Incredible Hulk for the SNES, this brings back Memories, I was 5 at the Time and saw my First Superhero Film in Theaters and it was The Incredible Hulk, I honestly Despised it. Not to mention it Wasn't Mom's Idea as much as a So Called Friend who I Wanted Nothing to do with, he ended up becoming Somebody who I tend to Ignore whenever I see him in Public. He may not Recognize me but I Know his Face all too well even if Time has made him Look Weary. I suppose I'm not a fan of such Genres due to their Association with somebody I can say Crossed me Multiple Times.
I also played Mortal Kombat Mythologies 2000 Gold Edition, it's essentially a Unofficial Game in the Series. Still the Shao-Lin Temple is quite Marvelous and the Bamboo Traps are an Interesting Feature. I read about Bamboo Traps being used in Far Eastern Warfare for Millenia in Particular Lush Forests and Jungles where Bamboo Grows quite Quickly. The actual Shao-Lin Temple is quite Beautiful and full of History, in the Show Kung Fu, there was the First Character named Master Po, his Phrase Grasshopper was Immortalized in TV. It's actually Not, Young Grasshopper, it's just Grasshopper.
The last game I played this morning was Dragon View, the Plot in the Beginning is rather Heartbreaking but Still another Standard RPG Plot. Still Saving a Loved one from either a Dark Wizard or Monster is Common but it Does Work. There's a Saying about that Don't Fix what Isn't Broken, the Overworld is quite Impressive for it's Time as well as it being a SNES Title as it's 3D and had some Incredibly Detailed Areas on the Map. The Sky is quite Beautiful as well, this Game has Won my Respect.

I'm gonna get Ready to go Shopping now, I'll write more this Afternoon when I Return from The Dollar General.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...