Saturday, May 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-30-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Jambalaya and some Ham Spread on Whole Wheat Bread for Lunch, we Returned from the Dollar General and I got my Favorite Brisk Tea. I Love Blueberries, they Remind me of when I would head to Forest City's Daycamp in the Summers of my Elementary Years. They often would Play Kick the Can and I would Pick Blueberries from the Bushes and Purposely get Tapped so I could Sit Down and eat my Fruits. I enjoyed the Tree where I'd sit as well, due to the Shade being a Relief from the Piercing Sun. I can't stand Sunny Weather due to me having Sensitive Skin as well as Getting Headaches whenever I am in Direct Sunlight. Honestly being Pale does have it's Benefits as it's Next to Impossible for me to have Skin Cancer and I tend to Not Age as much, which is Advantageous for me seeing that I'm a Little.

I played Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, this Game is Incredibly Adorable and is the First Kirby game that I've ever Played. To me the Multiplayer Concept is quite Interesting, however given that I'm playing it on the mGBA, I'll stick with Single Player. It's still quite Beautiful, you know that Does Remind me, I discovered that I can Connect my mGBA Emulator with Dolphin so I can Play Four Swords Adventures as well as use the Tingle Turner on The Wind Waker. I always was found of the Ting drink as I do Love Tang, Orange is my Favorite Flavor. I have quite a bit of Drink Mixes in case Tap Water becomes a Necessity. I don't mind Tap Water as long as it is Mixed with Drink Powder. I've Always had and will Continue to have a Sweet Tooth.
I also played Pitfall the Lost Expedition, this is actually the Only Pitfall game I haven't Played well until a Couple Minutes ago. I'm not playing Mayan Adventure as I played it the Atari Jaguar Version already. I figure I'm not too Fond of Remakes as they Tend to be Cashcows, there are some Decent Remakes such as Super Mario 64 DS and The Great Giana Sisters DS version. I remember saying that the Latter was on the N64, I guess when I was 13 I assumed I knew Everything when the Reality was I was Clueless, the Wording that I said exposed my Insecurities back then, saying Female instead of Girl or Woman was quite Telling from those years. Yeah I totally wasn't Hiding my Femininity from the World. I admire the Aztec Imagery in the Background, this is a Pitfall game after all.
The last game I played this afternoon was Pac-Man Pinball Advanced, I tend to Enjoy Pinball Games quite a bit, my Grandpa Joe had a Space Themed Pinball machine which I'd Play when we would Visit Him. He was actually the one who Taught me Petrov's Defense in Chess when I was 3. He used to tell me to Think 8 Steps Ahead and his Advice has Gotten me very Far in Life. There's Another GBA Pinball Game that was based upon the House of The Dead called Pinball of the Dead, I reviewed that Game on my DeviantART blog, that's the Predecessor to this one, this Blog is a Continuation, if you Want to Read over 2,000 Entries to get a Fuller Story of my Life, then be my Guest. It may help you Understand this Blog a bit more. I admire the Haunted Boardwalk Board in this Game as Ghost Island is my Favorite Area in World 2, however Ghost Bayou will Always be my Favorite, I think a lot of Folks tend to get Angry with the Lighting, however the Point of that Stage is to Take your Time and Plan Ahead. It's actually Rather Easy if you have Patience.
I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making some Chicken and Cheese Taquitos. Well they're Pre-packaged, I think this would be Ample Time to Write another Short Story Book on Wattpad. I'll write more on here in the Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...