Good evening, I maid some Chicken and Cheese Taquitos for Dinner, it was quite Spicy and Creamy, I ended up Remembering a Site called ProjectUmbrella that I used to have an Account for. So I traveled to the Site to see if my Account was Still Around, then to my Bitterness, the Site was Completely Revamped and Lacks the Accounts and Forums that made it Special. On top of that it has Become Commercialized, I am Quite Disappointed in that Site. I guess it is Due to me Coming from the Mid to Late 2000s Era of the Digital World, I was Around back when Fictionmania Existed and Witnessed it's Fall as a Spectator, I was 13 Years of Age at the Time. I Carry the Mentality of that Era, I tend to Despise Fame, Fortune and Following Trends. I'm not Rebellious for the Sake of Rebellion, Nothing would give me more Happiness than seeing the Site rise from it's Ashes and Usher in the Rebirth of that Era that I Grew up in. That Site Maid me into the Girl I am Today.
I played Pocky&Rocky with Becky, the Game is rather Adorable as it makes Yokai quite Cutesy, the Reality is Vastly Different. They may be Deceptively Cute or Beautiful to Lure you to Death or they may Strike Fear into your Heart. The name Becky reminds me of my Big Sister's Friend, who's Friend Renee ended up calling me Cute, I felt Flattered but I didn't understand her Intentions with such Words as I am AroAce and tend to Desire to be seen as Simply Cute without any Expectations. Both her and Molly tried to Ask me out in my High School Years and I rejected Both. My Reason being I am AroAce obviously not to Mention I find the Ideas of Relationships to be very Taxing Mentally and Spiritually. I did Appreciate their Flattery but I declined as I've always been Married to my Hobbies, when I was 10, I knew I was Different as I found Games, Literature and Music much more Appealing, I suppose I am in a Relationship with the Arts. The Bible does say it's a Gift as I can Focus on Serving Christ above all else.I also played Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts for the GBA, this game is one of the most Notorious games from the 3rd Generation I believe, well Late 3rd or Early 4th. The game is Notorious for it's Unforgiving Level Designs, Hordes of Enemies and 2 Chances before you Die, unless you are Fortunate enough to pick up your Armor again. I enjoy the Ghouls'n'Ghosts segment of IWBTG. I recall Folks lining up in Paupak's Middle School Gym during the Science Fair of 08' to play IWBTG, I mainly was Focused on Soil and Botany, however as Reluctant as I was my Friend Dan encouraged me to Play the Game and when I did, I completed the Game with Zero Deaths in about an Hour. They congratulated me and said I was "The Guy", nope, I was The Girl who simply Understood the Game's Mechanics and Logic. I suppose when I was 12, that was my Peak when it came to my Skills with Videogames. I do recall Finishing Luigi's Mansion 3 Times in 3 Nights while Cooking Breakfast for Mom and Kat in my Maid Uniform while they were Sleeping.The last game I played this evening was Ice Age, I've played the Sequel for the GBA on my PMP4 but Playing the First one is New to me. I admire the Inclusion of the Various Characters as Enemies, Scrat will Always be my Favorite. I'm quite Happy that the Last Animation that Blue Sky Studios created had a Happy Ending for that Squirrel as he Finally Acquired and Kept his Acorn. He Deserved a Happy Ending after a Tormented Chase to Keep what is Near and Dear to him.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I'm Brewing some Tension Tamer Tea as I'm Getting rather Annoyed having to Explain how Saved for Later works on Amazon to Mom. I love my Mom but she Needs to have the Wayne County Public Library teach her how Computers and Ecommerce works. I'm not Good at Teaching things to People, that would be Kat's Job as she is an English Teacher in Iowa. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment