Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap some Tension Tamer Tea with some Vanilla Wafers, I then took a Bubble Bath, it's Soothing, Calgon truly does Come in Handy at times. I was Reading an Article that Upset me a bit due to an Event at my Hometown Last Year and the Hypocrisy behind it, they Tried to Quell Problems that they Ended up Causing by their Actions, they were the Group who ended up Loosening a Dog's Leash knowing that I have Cynophobia and they did it when I asked about how to Acquire Life Saving Medication. I believe it's best I talk to my Therapist about it as he Specializes in Healing Trauma.
I played Cubix Robots for Everyone Clash'n'Bash, this does Remind me, I found the Gen 1 Transformers Movie which I shall be Giving to my Therapist this Thursday. I figure he's a Hardcore Transformers Fan so it'll be Better if he has the DVD as it's just Collecting Dust. I was Raised to Give Away things you No Longer Use. I guess I inherited my Mom's Generosity as opposed to my Father's Greed. The Robot Fighting in this is quite Unique, it reminds me of when I built my own Robot when I was 13 in Western Wayne's Robotics Class, I named him Snap after the Chalkzone Character and even Painted him like him. He never fought as he was Built to Roll around, still he was my Creation and something I was quite Proud of.I also played Cat in the Hat and I recognize the Various Rooms from the Movie, I'm a bit Disappointed that there isn't the Kitchen. I admired the Martha Stewart Parody, Mike Myers truly is a Talented Comedian. The Couch scene was Hilarious as well due to the Mechanic Parody, it's a Highly Exaggerated Caricature still quite Humorous that he Mistook a Plumber Stereotype with a Mechanic.The last game I played tonight was Cars, I am on the Spectrum and Yes I do Enjoy the Franchise. My Favorite is Mater, he's quite Good Natured and at the Same Time quite Hilarious. It does show you Larry the Cable Guy can be in Clean Comedy as well, but Crude Humor sells more Sad to Say. I originally Liked Joe Pera but when I heard him Cuss as well as Make Crude Jokes, well he Lost my Support. I assumed he was Better than that, still I still have my Friend Marietta, she is quite the Comic and she's Clean. She actually was the one who ended up Updating the Library System to use my Preferred Name, I'm quite Proud of her becoming Successful in Comedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment