Sunday, May 31, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-31-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs and Folger's Medium Roast with Raspberry Champagne Creamer, Hilton makes a Good Creamer. This brings up an Interesting Story, back when my Great Aunt Betty passed, she left me 4K which I Gave to Kat, she Never said Thank you to me. Well if I were Less than Generous I easily could have Gotten an Orchiectomy in Michigan and Spent a few Days in a Hilton Inn. Regardless, I'll be Getting the Surgery regardless, I tend to Avoid Discussing it as I feel it's Not Relevant to Discussions in Therapy at least Not at this Point. Once the Surgery is taken care of, then we can Freely Discuss it. I had a Strange Dream, I was playing Fetch with my First and Only Dog, my Shepherd Husky Mix named Smokey. I was 8 when he was in my Life, there is an Interesting Story about him, a Year before my Big Sister Kat's Beagle named Buddy ended up Burying my First Barbie Doll Cali Girl Lea, alongside Biting me on the Behind on a Daily Basis, however Smokey dug her up and Handed her to me. He also would Growl at Buddy whenever he would try to Harm me. Seeing that Smokey was Bigger, Buddy knew he Couldn't Harm me anymore. He also liked to Dig, he ended up making Holes in the Driveway much to my Dad's Well Deserved Annoyance.



I played Barbie as the Island Princess, it's actually a Game I've played Before on the DS, which means that the DS Game is essentially a Remake of this GBA Game. This Minigame is one of my Favorites as it Involves Using Physics as well as Judging Patterns to Acquire a Decent Score.
I also played Banjo Pilot, this is an Interesting Mario Kart clone considering that it Features Airplanes instead of Karts. This does Remind me of when I was 9 and Ended up Riding a Red Airplane at Cherry Ridge Airport. Dad used to Tell me I was Joking with the Pilot, however Everything I told him was Serious and I suppose he Considered me Outlandish when I Revealed Certain Facts about myself. My Life is so Strange that it's Fair that you Presume it as Tall Tales but I Don't Lie except by Omissions, even when I write Fiction it is Based upon Truth just in a Different Form to Make my Readers Comfortable, if you've Noticed my Fanfics are Mirrors into my Psyche. Take the Code Veronica Fanfic, the Final Chapter's Message is me Leaving my Toxic Family and letting them Destroy themselves while I live at a Peaceful Distance. It also is a Subtle way of Pointing out my Vengeful Ambitions and Thinking of myself as Royalty during the Beginning of my Transition but I ended up Becoming Humble with Time.
The last game I played this morning was Cartoon Network Speedway, I choose to play as the Ed Trio, mainly due to me being a Fan of that Show growing up, my Favorite Cartoon Network Classic would be Codename KND, but None of the Characters are Available at the Start. My Favorite of the Trio has to be Edd, she is the Brains and the Voice of Reason when it comes to Ed's Oafish but Adorable Stupidity and Eddy's Greedy Endeavors. Why she Associates with those 2 I'll Never understand, however I like to Think she Severed Ties with those Buffoons to Pursue a Promising Future. I certainly had to Burn Hundreds of Bridges and Make Thousands Angry for my Happiness. It was a Necessary Sacrifice to my Fullest Self Actualization and to Finally Live in Peace. The way I see it, my Friendships were mostly Superficial and Based upon Shallow Reasons, so much Rotten Fruit in the Orchard. It's Important to Question the Cause and Nature of Friendships, if they seem Shallow and without Progress, then it's best to Abandon that Person. A Deva should Never Cling to Pretas.
I'm gonna get Ready for Church, I'm giving it One More Try and if the Discussion becomes Unbiblical then I'll bid them Adieu.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...