Sunday, May 31, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-31-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Tyson Chicken Tenders with Arizona Green Ginseng Tea for Lunch, then I took my Usual Nap and watched the Frugal Gourmet. I did Attend Church in the Morning and once again they Blasphemed Lord Elohim by Saying that the Bible is Man-made. You know my Daily Routines do stem from a Specific Disorder, but now it's Part of the Spectrum, Pervasive Developmental Disorder. I find it quite Interesting that such a Diagnosis Existed in the 2000s and how I was Unaware of being Diagnosed with it alongside Asperger's Syndrome. I suppose that's why I'm both Level 3 and Level 7 at the Same Time, my Mind truly is a Strange Marvel. I did watch the Frugal Gourmet while in Littlespace, his Recipes are quite Remarkable, I'm gonna try some Kanji that he Mentions in his American Breakfast Episode.

I played Bunny Girl, this Super Mario Bros. ROM hack is Incredibly Adorable, then again my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit so I tend to Favor Rabbit themes in Media. The Level design is quite Impressive as well, I tend to Favor Games that are Intermediate when it comes to Difficulty. Speaking of, I did upload my Photo of Smokey to Furaffinity.
I also played Autobot Bros., I actually think my Therapist will enjoy the DVD I have for him on Thursday. I'm a bit Disappointed that Rodimus Prime isn't in this Game. Then again I tend to Prever Generation 1 over the Michael Bay Films. I tend to think that Uwe Boll has a bad Reputation when it comes to Film Directing, however he's actually Quite Good at Making Films, the Postal Film has to be my Favorite as it's the Perfect Live Action Version of Postal 2. Bay on the Other hand tends to Just use Explosions and Considers it Art. In saying that Bumblebee does have a Charm about him.
The last game I played this afternoon was A Girl's Dream, this has to be one of the Most Impressive of the Super Mario Bros. ROM hacks that I've played so far. I admire the use of the Owls from The Great Giana Sisters, it's Quite Refreshing considering Most SMB ROM hacks tend to use Goombas. I tend to think this Was Created from Imagination and Dreaming alone which is Incredibly Beautiful in a Psychological Sense. That's something that should be Commended, Turning your Imagination into Reality. So many Dream but so Few Do in Life.
I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making Michelina's Salisbury Steaks .I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...