Sunday, May 31, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-31-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Angel Hair Pasta with Tomato Basil Sauce, Garlic, Avocado Butter and Parmesan Grated Cheese for Dinner. It was quite Fulfilling, then again it's one of the First Dishes that I cooked in my Youth. When I was 12 and would Cook Breakfast for Mom and Kat in my Maid Uniform while they Slept, I would make that Dish for myself as I often would Focus on my Drawings or Listen to Music while they had Dinner. I had a Very Unusual Schedule, it would make Mom worry that I didn't Eat much, I did Eat just not at the Same Time. I plan on Writing Another Book on Wattpad in about an Hour or so.

I played Maximum Force, finally after All of these Years I ended up Finding the Game that my Friend Dan and I played at Fun&Games in Honesdale. It was the Day that I gave him 5 Posters with the Point Coins that I saved up throughout the Years. I'm quite Curious if my Therapist will Remember this game seeing that he would Play Arcade games there as well. I always remembered the Shades the Bad Guys wore in this Game, there was something rather Striking about it. It made them far more Dangerous in my Eyes back in my Youth.
I also played Nicktoons Unite Freeze Frame Frenzy, I admire the Concept, a GBA Pokémon Snap Clone with Characters and References from the Cartoons that Entertained many in the 2000s, myself Included. I actually Preferred Timmy over Jimmy, mainly due to Timmy being a Product of Mistreatment whereas Jimmy is pure Arrogance and tends to use his Talents for Self Serving Purposes. Dad will Always be my Favorite Character on the Show, he may be Clueless but he Means Well, unlike my Dad. I'm glad that Rocket Power is Included in this Game. 
The last game I played was Nicktoons Unite Battle for Volcano Island, this is one Game I haven't played in the Nicktoons Games. I tend to play as Danny as he's my Main, his Ghost Mode is quite Useful as he can Dodge Obstacles. In saying that I actually wasn't too Fond of the Show, my 5th Cousin Randy was but I prefer to Not Talk about her considering, well Family Secrets exist for a Reason. The Island is quite Beautiful, it reminds me a bit of Bikini Atoll from SpongeBob perhaps this Island is in it's Vicinity. The Real Bikini Atoll actually was a Testing Area for a Nuke I believe.

I'm gonna take a Hot Shower now for my Back, then I'll be Publishing my New Short Story Book on Wattpad. I'll write more on here Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...