Sunday, May 31, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-31-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed a Cup of Ginger Tea, it's Excellent for having Sinus Pressure, I tend to have Issues with my Lymphatic System mainly due to it Running in my Family as well as my Physician's Reluctance to Prescribe Antibiotics. I can't wait for Phage Therapy to be Available in the US on a Public Scale. While I don't go to Parades and such, I did my Part for Tomorrow, I created a Acronym/Slogan Artwork for a Place that has Changed my Life for the Better. I took my Shower and I ended up having a Strange Flashback, not of Other's Actions but of Embarrassing things my Past Self did, I'd love to Go back in Time and Give him a Good Talking to. He needed to Learn Manners as well as the Benefits of Humility and Submission as well as an Understand that the World didn't Revolve around him.

I played Madagascar again, this is the First Game that I completed on my GameCube, well Kat and I took turns with the Game so Finishing it Required Teamwork. This Level, Back to the Beach reminds me of when I had my Budgies. I would play this Level for them because they Enjoyed the Ambiance as well as the Environment, it would make them Blink Repeatedly with Happiness. I even Decorated my Room with Tiki Decor for them.
I also played Jak 2, this is my Favorite PS2 game after all, I enjoy Revisiting the Various Locations in Haven City and it's Outskirts. The Palace Roof happens to be my Favorite Location to Revisit. I Enjoy the Challenge of navigating the Power Lines. The Rain is quite Soothing as well, there's some Comforting about Storms, I consider the Pitter Patter of the Droplets to be Nature's Free ASMR. I tend to Sleep better on Rainy Nights as opposed to Clear ones.
The last game I played tonight was San Andreas, I ended up Exploring the Ghost Rumors, sad to say I'm rather Disappointed, I waited for a Whole Day in Game and ended up Hearing the Commercial I mentioned in Therapy. Honestly hearing Rapidite Commercial again seems to have Enticed me a bit. Perhaps there may be a Haunting in this Village and she is Aware of my Problem which would make Plenty of Logic as the Paranormal tend to Know more About our Inner Desires more so than even your Close Family and Friends. Of course Such Actions shall be a Last Resort if my Problem isn't Remedied, but it's best to Live Day by Day and to Enjoy the Moment.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, we have some Errands to Run in the Morning. I cannot wait to have my Usual at the Belmont, Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast with Pepsi as a Beverage. I'll write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...