Monday, June 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-08-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Red Baron Supreme Pizza for Dinner, my Radio Arrived and I have a Signal for WBRE, while I walk Downtown I'll be Listening to NPR in Peace than Hearing Dogs Barking and being Afraid. Mom truly Gave me a Wonderful Gift, I truly do have a Great Mother. She is named after a Famous Saint after all and she Lives up to the Name. Violet is Sitting Next to me, Purring Loudly, she is my Fur Daughter after all. I watched the Strawberry Shortcake Christmas Special, I'm quite Attached to the 2003 Series especially, Kaitlyn and I used to Watch the Show when we would Visit. Her and I were Playmates in those Days and we're Still Friends to this day, like I said we Play Uno Every Saturday Night. We both are the Secondborns in our Families as well as only having 1 Sibling, we each have a Big Sister who we Don't really Get Along with but Still Love. I tend to have Several Acquaintances but Very Few Friends and she's the Only Friend from my Childhood that I still keep in Contact with. She knew I was really a Girl on the inside even in those years.

I played Majora's Mask, well I explored the Game via Cheats, Ikana Castle's ReDeads reminds me a bit of my Big Sister Kat, she is quite Skinny and Tall and she is Currently in Ballet Classes. If she Read my Emails I'd Imagine she'd find this Interesting. Well she tends to Dislike Humor at her Expense even if it's Lighthearted. I guess I tend to Laugh at myself, heck you've Gotta make yourself the Subject of a Joke on Occasions. It's Healthy. It reminds me of when I was 12 and had Lunch in the Trailer, my Big Sister Kat said my "Pee was Green" as a Jab(Blame my Meds and Constantly eating Veggies, hey my Fursona is a Rabbit after all) so I held up a Pea and said "My Pea is Green" we Both Shared a Laugh at my Vegetable Pun and Clapback to her Teasing.
I also played the same Game on Project 64 Version 2.3.2, I prefer to Actually Play this Game Fully and Enjoy the Experience without Cheating. This is my Favorite Zelda Title after all, not to mention I was Testing my Theory about the Save Files. It seems both Versions of Project64 that I have each Contain Separate Save Files. This Spot is my Favorite Place in Termina Field as well.
I also played The New Tetris, I'm Considering asking Mom if she'd Like to Play this Game. She's quite Fond of Puzzle Games, she used to Play Tetris quite a bit on a GameBoy, Kat also played on that Handheld as well as the SNES and NES. We used to play the Game in the Next Paragraph. The Aztec Temple is quite Beautiful in the Background, I'm quite Fond of Ancient Civilizations, when I was 12 I had a Fascination with Ancient Egypt thanks to World History Class, I admired the Subject so much that I bought a Book at Boarders in Dickson City called Egypt the World of the Pharaohs. I had it for Several Years, then I gave it away on Christmas to a Past Friend named Howard.
The last game I played this evening was Killer Instinct, this was my First Fighting Game that I played, I was 9 at the Time, Kat and I would play this on her SNES. Spinal was my Main, for some Reason I, or rather my Past Self Created from that Repressed Period of my Life Loved Death and Decay so the Skeleton was quite Fitting. As I've said who I am Now has Always been my True Self even in that Dark Time of my Life. As you can Tell, I'm Not so Good at Fighter Games, still I do my Best and that's what you're Called to do. It's better to Lose with Dignity than Never Try to begin with.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, I'm Brewing some Tension Tamer Tea again. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...