Monday, June 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-08-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, my Usual, Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea. I've been Drinking that Tea for 19 Years. I recall Purchasing it for my Temper, well it quelled my Temper all right, and made me Sleep the Hot Headedness off. Anger Issues run in the Family, I suppose that's why I take Saw Palmetto, DHT is the Cause of Anger and once you Eliminate the Source, well that Bitterness seems to Dissipate. All the Estrogen in my Blood seems to have made it Impossible for me to Express Anger in a Normal Way, even when I get Upset, I'm Still Cute even at my Worst. The Private Video I created and Refuse to Make Public with a Grievance shows me at my Full Wrath. I tend to Walk Away when Upset rather than Fight with my Previous Sharp Tongue. 

I played Cabbage Patch Kids Patch Puppy Rescue while in Littlespace, this was Another Show that I enjoyed Watching. I had quite a Few Cabbage Patch Kids as well. They were Always being Sold at The Other Shop in Honesdale, that's the Name of the Consignment Store. It's a Lovely Store next to Turkey Hill that had Plenty of Discounts on Clothes, Shoes(Mom Loves her Shoe Collection), Books, DVDs and CDs as well as Toys such as my Cabbage Patch Kids. Hannah Maria and I share the Same Dress. She's got Good Taste in Clothing Colors.
I also played Island XTreme Stunts for the GBA, this Game is Surprisingly quite Frustrating. I can Understand why this Version lacks a Save File on GameFaqs. I attempted to Remedy the Situation but I feel it's Not Worth it. The Brickster truly is a bit of a Cheater in the Freeway Frenzy Game, well he is a Thief and Thieves tend to be Shifty People by Nature. I actually Find Thieves to be Worse than Killers, there's a Reason why they are in the Malebolge. The Highway reminds me a lot of Expressway 6, it's a Highway that I frequently would Travel on. I always enjoyed Looking out at Lackawanna County's Cityscape at Night. When Dad would Drive on his Minivan, I would Look towards the Valley and Daydream. Whenever I was around him, I often would Feel a Longing to be Free to Go Where I pleased. I achieved my Freedom 6 Years ago, What I longed for was to be Free of him the whole time.
The last game I played tonight was Pinball of the Dead, I recall playing The House of the Dead quite a bit as a kid. When I was 4 the Kageo in the Sewers gave me Nightmares, now I tend to find the Outdated Graphics to be rather Amusing as I Shouldn't have been Afraid of them. Then again in 2001, those Graphics were quite Realistic to me. I love Pinball Games, they're quite Entertaining and Don't Contribute to Eyestrain at least the Non Digital ones.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, Mom's Casemanager is Heading here in the Morning, then we're Getting Milk at the Dollar General. I'll write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...