Good morning, I maid Buttermilk Pancakes and Folger's Medium Roast Classic with Great Value Caramel and Vanilla Creamer for Breakfast. I fell Asleep last Night to my Favorite Strawberry Shortcake Episode the Trip, it has a Song that I tend to Hear quite a bit when Overwhelmed, Sailing Towards Tomorrow. Similar to Strawberry, no Matter the Challenge, I'll Always Succeed no Matter the Obstacles. When I was 9 in the Fall of 05', the Tri-County Partial Program in Carbondale had a Fishing Trip. I didn't have a Fishing Poll so I made my Own, I gathered a Stick and a String with a Hook on the Beach of the Lake and Tied it Together. I didn't Catch Any Fish but I felt a Satisfaction when I Created something All on my own. Self Reliance shall Always be a Core Trait of mine and a Testament to my Resolve in Life. I decided to Visit Listia again and it seems Lord Elohim intended for me to Head back as I won an Easter Bunny Sticker.
I played SimCity 2000 for the N64, the PC Version is one of my Favorite SIM games, it was My First DEMO that I played on my PP01L Dell Laptop when I was 12(2008) via my SIM Town CD that I purchased at the Salvation Army in Honesdale. If it Weren't for SIM Town, I never Would've Discovered Abandonware Games much less Klik'n'Play. I used to Create Videogames for my Friends when I was 13 in Western Wayne. I also made one for my Life Science Teacher and I included SIM Life for him, however he Wasn't Too Fond of the Gift. I did Try to Befriend him on Facebook in 2023, however he Blocked me quickly. Major Grodack may have been Strict but he Never would do Something like that and I Admire that about him. What you See with him is what you Get, he is my Favorite Teacher from my Middle School Years and I learned quite a bit about History from him. I'm Fluent in Japanese if you're Curious about the Language in the Screenshot. I learned Japanese when I was 16 to Play Region Locked Games as well as Visual Novels. I'm Not too Fond of Anime, I do Read Manga but I'm quite Picky about what I read. Super Mario-kun is my Favorite Manga.I also played Majora's Mask again, this is my Favorite Game after all. For some Strange Reason this Cutscene makes me Cry quite a bit, I experienced the Same amount of Tear Gushing when Vader dies in Return of the Jedi. My Therapist will have to Explain it to me, but come to Think of it, I suppose it's because I Crave my Father's Redemption from his Evil. All it'll Take for me to Talk to him would be a Letter Addressed to Elizabeth with a Heartfelt Apology, those are 2 things he Refuses to do as he can't Accept the Truth that he has a Second Daughter and he's Incapable of Apologizing. It's Incredible how Easy Life is if you just Swallow your Pride.I also played Revival, this is one of my Favorite ROM hacks, the Strange and Disorientating Awakening, being Thrown into the Wolves when it comes to Gameplay and the Alternate Endings are Incredibly Beautiful as well as Strange. The Jesus painting is a Lovely Feature, I tend to be a bit of an Art Lover. That's a big Reason why my Hobby is Deltiology, that's a Fancy Name for Postcard Collecting, I own over 90 of them from Vintage to Modern, the One that Mom gave me when her and Kat were on Vacation 2 Years ago is Still on my Nightstand. Kat didn't Want Mom to give me a Souvenir from their Trip but Mom was Thinking of me when I spent the Week here playing Videogames and Cooking. I actually Bought a Bottle of St. Holda Wine, I told Mom that I Purchased it, she told me she Would Discuss it when they Returned, I was Afraid Mom was Upset, but as soon as she Returned and Kat was with Dad, Mom asked if I still had the Wine. Apparently Kat was Stressing Mom out quite a bit so she Needed a Couple Glasses. I don't Drink and back when I did, I'd only have a Glass of Wine as I've Never been Drunk and I refuse to be. Still Mom needed a bit of Inebriation after a Week with Kat, I love my Big Sister but she can be Incredibly Stressful sometimes.
I'm gonna get Ready for the Day, Mom's Casemanager is Coming to Visit soon and After she Leaves, we'll be Walking to the Dollar General to do some Shopping. I'll write more this Afternoon after we Return and have Lunch.-Elizabeth




No comments:
Post a Comment