Good afternoon, I maid Maruchan Chicken Ramen with Avocado Butter for Lunch, I had a bit of a Rough Day, well it's a bit of an Understatement. I had a horrible Day but Violet and I are Snuggling, she is the Beacon of Light in a Dark World. She is the One thing Keeping me Sane, my Furdaughter is my Lifeline. I keep having Strange Dreams since I've been on my Celexa, and they are Far from Good. Mom talking to me while I'm Writing is Making it Worse, I'm Horrified at this New Medication if you could Call it that. To me it's a Poison that's been Patented, I'll have to Tell my Psychiatrist that Antidepressants and SSRIs in Particular are Not the Right Pill for me.
I played my Favorite Zelda Game, Majora's Mask to Unwind, this Fish in the Laboratory in Great Bay reminds me of my Freshman Homeroom Teacher from Honesdale High's Red Devil Fish. Mr. Biscontini has Excellent Taste in Pets, I remember he would Say to the Students Feeding the Fish to be Careful as he could Bite their Fingers off. The Students thought it was a Joke but Red Devil Fish are Notorious Biters, I recall the Fish and I would Look at Each Other with Curiosity. He was my Friend during the Beginning of the Weekdays in 2011-2012. Mr. Biscontini is a Good Friend as well, it's a Shame I was Enrolled in CCA a Year Later as I imagine I could Learn quite a bit about Earth Science from him. Granted I'm a Young Earth Creationist, but I do find Geology to be Incredibly Interesting.I also played Star Fox 64 Survival, this Game reminds me a lot of an Old Friend from Daycamp when I was 12, he Introduced me to Toontown back in Summer of 09'. He was quite an Interesting Boy as he was Similar to me with being Neurodivergent but he was Level 2 whereas I'm Level 1. Of course in those Times, I was Diagnosed with Asperger's and Pervasive Developmental Disorder but he just was Diagnosed with Autism. He had an Obsession with Fox McCloud, then again his Fursona is a Fox, he also was a big Fan of Resident Evil, he ended up Naming his Toon on Toontown after Enrico from RE0 and RE1.The last game I played this afternoon is my Favorite Game of All Time, MySims Kingdom DS, I have a Much Larger Home in the Central Area of Autumn Bay. My Humble Home has Several Furnishings such as a Kitchenet and some Entertainment as well as Artworks. I'm a Huge Fan of the Pre-Raphaelite Paintings in Reality, enough so to have Purchased "Before the Mirror" by Charles E. Perugini when I was 14 at Honesdale's Salvation Army. I'm quite fond of Paintings, heck I've been Drawing since I was 3. I remember Drawing 50 Different Creatures a Day for 3 Months, Dad was rather Upset as Computer Paper and Pens were rather Pricy in the Summer of 2000.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making a Michelina Salisbury Steak, I'll write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment