Good evening, I maid a Michelina's Salisbury Steak for Dinner, I tried to Redeem an Amazon Gift Card for Mom but it seems MS Rewards is causing me Trouble, something to do with my Region. Regardless, we Agreed on a Chewie Gift Card instead as Violet needs a Hammock for the Window. She is my Furdaughter and my Best Friend, I don't Know how Life would be if She Never came into my Life. She gives me a Reason to Be Happy.
I played Sands of Time again, this is one of my Favorite Zelda 64 ROM hacks, I uncovered the Monster Museum as well as a Lovely Gallery of Other Zelda 64 ROM hacks. This Place reminds me of the Stourbridge Lion Museum in Honesdale. My Grandma Rose actually Donated her Piano to the Museum, she Taught me how to Play when I was 3, the First Song that I Learned was Mary Had a Little Lamb. I loved Writing my own Music as well as I've said in a Previous Entry.I also played Ocarina of Time with Cheats on Project 64, Grog may be Correct to an Extent. I could be Seen as Disgusting to Some but Adorable to Others. I believe that I can be rather Divisive when it comes to my Lifestyle as well as my Views. However the Important thing is that I enjoy being me and I'm Comfortable with Every Aspect of myself even if they are Deemed Vices by Others. I also love Link's White Tunic, it reminds me of the Video I made on Twitter a few Years Ago.https://x.com/LizzieFigura63/status/1610664833049047040 I also played Super Cream 64, it Appears this Game has it's own Version of MIPs as well as he's Adorable. He reminds me of the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Mascot. Now I'm getting a Craving for Ice Cream, on Friday with the Wal-Mart+ Order, I'll have to Ask Mom about having some Ice Cream, perhaps Blue Bunny, she Enjoys that Ice Cream Brand as well.I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared, then I'll be Writing more Tonight after Taking a Calgon Bath to Relax a bit, it's been a Stressful Day.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment