Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-10-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked to the Waymart Hotel and I had a Pepsi and Mom had her Miller Lites and we Shared some Curly Fries. We did walk to the Gravity Restaurant as well and we saw our Friends, Celia and Bob. They're doing quite Well, and I'm Glad they are, we had Discussions on Invasive Species and I talked about Green Crabs and how Folks are Making them into Seafood Delicacies. I did mention this Blog to Celia so if she Reads this, Hi. Afterwards when we Arrived Home, I maid some Chicken and Broccoli. It's Strange in my Childhood I refused to Eat Bird of any sort, even Eggs to Appease my Budgies, I didn't want them to be Uncomfortable.

I played Sonic Adventures DX and decided to Spend time with my Pets, this Green Chao is my Favorite as he has a bit of an Attitude and I find it Adorable. He loved being Petted and Eating the Cubed Green Fruit, it's Fair to Say that I spoil him quite a bit, Similar to how I spoil my Real Furbaby Violet. Tails is my Favorite Character in this Game, he's Bright but Unlike Sonic, he isn't Arrogant. Tails is Very Nurturing towards the Chaos and it Shows.
I also played Mario Kart Wii, well the ROM hack for it on the DeSmuME, Moo Moo Meadows is quite Beautiful even for the DS. I prefer the Countryside as I was Born and Raised in Honesdale, the Woods shall Always be my Home. The Farm reminds me of Rickard's Cider Mill, they make the Best Apple Cider you could Ever Taste as their Apples are Freshly used in their Delectable Autumn Drink. It was there that I purchased my First Bag on Pink Lady Apples which Continue to be my Favorite Apples to this day.
The last game I played this evening was Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, I did play this Version on mGBA long before playing it's Remake on the PCSX2, honestly I prefer the Original as it is Truly it's own Game and the Card Generated Rooms seems more Logical for the GBA. I also enjoy the Hundred Acre Woods as it's Not in the Remake. My Big Sister Kathryn and I used to Watch Winnie the Pooh in our Tyke Years. I've Always preferred Rabbit as he's Hard Working and Prefers to Enjoy the Fruits of his Labors instead of Slacking Off. 

I'm gonna Take a Hot Shower to Cool off from the Heat in Waymart via Osmosis of Heat. Then I'll be Preparing my Nightcap. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...