Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-10-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a Cup of Licorice Root Tea for my Mid Morning Beverage, it's my Favorite Tea after all. I remember purchasing it back in 2016 for it's Antiandrogenic Properties, however despite being Prescribed Spironolactone, I still Drink that Tea for the Comfort it gives me. I remember after a Trip to Aldi in November, I told my Big Sister Kat about Jesus bringing me Many Blessings in Life. She then said that Satan was Blessing me and that she "hopes" my "World Falls Down." I believe that showed Kathryn's True Colors, she was Always quite Resentful of Other's Happiness. I love my Big Sister but she Has plenty of Issues to Sort out, if she Ever attends Therapy.

I played Super Mario Eclipse again, this Shall Always be my Favorite GameCube ROM hack as well as my 4th Favorite Mario ROM hack of All Time. This Cove happens to be my Favorite Area in Isle Delfino, it's quite Serene and gives you a Beautiful View of the Seaside Kingdom's Ocean. I'm a bit Disappointed that Mario Odyssey didn't have Isle Delfino or even Sunshine Isles. Still I'm quite Gracious that Mario Eclipse was Birthed a Couple Years Ago. It's rather Tragic that Fan Games tend to be Superior to Modern AAA Titles.
I also played Wario World again, Horror Manor will Always have a Place in my Heart, there's something Captivating about the Countryside and the Large Mansion. It's quite Remarkable and Grand, this World actually Taught me the Difference between a Mansion and a Manor when I was 11 and bought the Game at GameStop in Dickson City alongside Luigi's Mansion. The Skeletal Magons are rather Adorable despite the Intention to Inflict Fear. I fear the Unithorns far more as Coins are Life in this Game, if you have a Game Over you can Always Pay to Be Revied, however the Unithorns are Unkillable and Steal said Coins.
The last game I played this afternoon was Paper Mario, I admire the Forever Forest's Beauty, being Born and Raised in Honesdale, I find myself Drawn to the Woods. There's something Soothing about the Forests that call to me, even in Games. Those Flowers remind me of the Wildflowers I would Pick to make Bouquets for Mom when I was 7. The Home had a Vase and it made the Kitchen quite Welcoming when we had Visitors. Presentation truly Plays a Key Role in Life itself.

We're having Lunch at the Waymart Hotel soon, I'll be having a Pepsi and Curly Fries and Mom will likely be having her Miller Lites and Apple Crown Royales. I'll write more this Evening after we Return and I make Dinner.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...