Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-10-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid 2 Bowls of Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for Breakfast, Violet Snuggled with me throughout the Early Morning. I ended up Playing some Music on my Boombox, I'm quite fond of Super Mario 3D World's Soundtrack, I however am Unable to Play the Game itself due to Limitations with my Laptop. However it's on my List for Future Games to Play. I'm actually Not Really into Watching Let's Plays, however I do Create them for Fun. I'm rather Uninvested as I tend to Record them on Bandicam, but that's when I have the Energy as I do Blog and Write quite a bit. I used to make 10 Videos a Day back in the Early 2020s, until the Tony Hawk Community on Reddit decided to Try to Destroy my Channel over a Pro Skater 3 Video. I didn't want to Deal with their Antagonism so I Deleted that Channel. It was for the Best as I tend to Dislike Fame. Not to mention Creating 10 Videos a Day was quite Taxing Mentally, and I was Incredibly Overstimulated to the Point of Sleep Deprivation.

I played Vice City again and Decided to Point my Pistol at some NPCs, this one's Reaction actually made me quite Happy as she said I'm Small. It boosts my Hyperfeminine Ego, it does Remind me of when I was in Honesdale High my Freshman Year in 2011-2012 and there was a Rumor about me being Big, it kinda Hurt my Feelings with me being a Sissy and all. Anywho I let her Talk a bit more but Opened Fire when she Called me "Special", hey I may be on the Spectrum but I do Take Offense to that Term. I would've Let her go as well, which is the Tragic Part of this In Game Encounter.
I also played Super Star Wars, this is one of my Favorite Star Wars Games, I remember Playing this when I was 9 on my Big Sister Kat's SNES in Carbondale. It was quite Difficult back then and to be Honest it still is to this Day. However I tend to Enjoy Challenges, after all a Easy Life is Far from a Real Life. One of my Favorite Creatures that was Concocted by Sith Alchemy is in the Backdrop, well the Skeleton of it. The Krayat Dragons are Fascinating Creatures however my Favorite Sith Creation has to be the Rakghoul. Karness Muur truly was a Pioneer when it came to Plagues in the Galaxy Far Far Away. I also enjoy the Model Designs in KOTOR, their Light Blue Look was far more Enticing than the Sandy Look that SWTOR Designed. I shall Always Favor the Sith over the Jedi, they may be Full of Vices however they are more Human than the Jedi. The Jedi Order abduct their Victims and Brainwash them before they can even Walk, and if they Fail to meet the Criteria of being a Jedi Knight, they are Sent to the Deep Core to be Slaves of the Galactic Republic's Agricultural Planet. The Jedi are Far from Innocent, I have Far more Respect for the Sith due to their Honesty.
The last game I played this morning was Twilight Princess, I ended up Killing 3 Lizafos with the Mortal Draw and acquired this Incredibly Beautiful Screenshot in The Temple of Light. I call it the Temple of Light due to that being it's Name in Ocarina of Time. If The Hero of Time were Older he would've Traveled up Those Stairs to Fetch the Triforce instead of having 7 Years of Slumber. I suppose the Hero of Light was Fortunate Enough to Head back in Time to Witness this Beautiful Architecture before Mr. Ganondorf Dragmire Defiled this Place.

I'm gonna Prepare Lunch soon, I'm making a couple Grilled Cheeses, Provolone and Wholewheat are a Lovely Combo. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...