Good evening, I maid some Santa Fe Salad for Dinner with a Diet Sam's Club Cola, it was quite Sweet and Helped with my Headache. Tomorrow, I'll be Making another Cooking Video for my Friend Steve. He is an RPG fan the same as me, Role Playing will Always be a Favorite Hobby of mine. To be fair since I was 3, I was into Role Playing Games of course back then it was called Playing Pretend. I'm quite fond of House back in Daycare, it does Remind me, back when I was 4 there was a Dream that I had where I was on Top of a Hill being Welcomed to a House that was Mine and Whisker's. Even at 4 I subconsciously knew I wouldn't be Married. Like being a Trans Woman, I was also Born AroAce. You can't Fight your Inner Nature, it's Part of the Human Experience, speaking of, Paul actually says that Being AroAce is Beneficial in having More Time to Serve Jesus.
I played LEGO Island 2 and Finally made it to Castle Island, this happens to be my Favorite Island in the Phanta Sea. Then again my Favorite LEGO sets in my Youth aside from LEGO City was Knight's Kingdom. I've always been fond of Medieval Architecture, it Truly was a Marvel in their Times considering how Awe-inspiring the Castles are in Modern Time. I remember having Plenty of LEGO Minifigures from Yard Sales as well as having at least 30 Bionicles. Both Mom and Dad agreed that it was a Useful Hobby to Teach me Patience as well as Following Instructions, those are 2 Skills you Require to Navigate through Life.I also played Bionicle Maze of Shadows, this is my First Time hearing about this Game. I Admire the Game Already, it takes Place After Makuta was Defeated by Vakama in Legend of Metu Nui and before the Matoran are Awoken in Mata Nui when the Toa who Rescued them Revive them and become Turaga. I'm a bit of a Bionicle Fan, Not exactly as Invested as I am in D&D and Star Trek, but I do Love the Bionicle Franchise. I remember the LEGO Club would Release an Issue of the Comic for Free Every 2 Months and I was a Member of said Club. Hey the LEGO Club was Free to Join. I'm quite Ecstatic that Vakama is in this Game as he's my Favorite Toa, he Started out Timid and Became incredibly Heroic as well as Accepting his Role in the Great Spirit's Plans as well as Accepting his Visions of the Future.The last game I played this evening was The Missing Link, this is one of my Favorite Zelda ROM hacks, there's something quite Captivating about this Game and how it Explains Link's Journey into the Deeper Parts of the Lost Woods. I'm quite fond of Monktown in Particular, it's quite Interesting seeing a Desert in the Middle of the Woods, it reminds me of the Gusty Gulch in Paper Mario 64. The Music happens to be my Favorite part of this ROM hack, the Grotto theme is my Favorite as it's quite Relaxing.I'm gonna prepare my Nightcap soon, I'm brewing some Chamomile Tea as I ran into a Trouble Maker earlier on Tumblr who I dealt with quite Swiftly. I don't like to Report Folks but if they Flat out Try to Attack you and Attempt to Essentially send a Mob after you as well as and use Profanity to Refer to you all over saying you Dislike Remakes, well that's Cyberbullying and it Shouldn't be Tolerated. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment