Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Piping Hot Chamomile Tea, it was quite Relaxing. Lately I've been having Severe Headaches, perhaps the Celexa is Causing it. As I've said Numerous Times I dislike SSRIs, the Medications do Nothing for me except make me Sick. I'd rather Accept my Sadness as is instead of Numb it with Psychiatric Medications. I'm Highly Justified with my Discontentment in fact, besides my Dysphoria, my Problems stem from how I'm Treated in General. I have People who Treated me Horribly in the Past and even in the Present, I'm Attacked by Both Sides, when all I Desire out of Life is to Get this Disgusting thing to Go Away then to Blend into Society as just another Girl in the Crowd. I lack Pride as well as Shame, to me I Simply have a Problem that Needs to be Corrected and once that Happens, I'll Simply Move on with my Life and Live in Peace as the Complete Girl I always was Meant to be. Mom actually saw Notifications on the Other Laptop as my YouTube is Linked, and she was Right, my Dear Friend Lucy tends to be a bit of a Broken Record. Personally I Talk about my Problem with my Body because it Isn't Corrected yet.
I played Majora's Mask and since we are on the Topic of Stealth, the Stone Mask is quite Useful to get Close to Certain Creatures and Take Screenshots. The Real Bombchus were the Creepiest Enemies to me in my Youth, but now I find them quite Adorable. They Smile knowing that they shall have Instant Death if they Contact Folks. To Die with Happiness truly is a Commendable way to Look at Life.I also played Zelda 3rd Quest, I've Always been Eager to Explore the City in Hyruin, however it seems this Version of the Game has both Grim Cover and Dread Gulch alongside the Earth Labyrinth alone as the Rest of the Areas are Blockaded. It's a Shame as I'd Enjoy seeing what this Game would have Offered. I'd Avoid the Icy Area as I tend to be quite Sensitive to Bright Lights due to Cluster Headaches, they Give me Headaches, that does Remind me of Yesterday when my Case Manager visited, when Mom returned home she Turned on the Lamp as I am Used to being in the Dark. As a Teenager, I would actually Wear Sunglasses in Youth Group as I can't Stand Bright Lights including Artificial ones. Yep I wore Sunglasses at Night. Even Writing on my Computer, I have Virtually Every Sight I go on in Dark Mode excluding when I write in this Diary. My Blog itself however is in Dark Mode as you can tell, even Writing now, I have my Computer Lights Dimmed. I also have Blackout Curtains and a Small Nightlight just to Avoid being Haunted by Ghosts.The last game I played Tonight was Little Nicky for the GBC, I remember watching this back when I was 14 at First Hospital. Honestly the Movie was a bit Strange for me, however it's an Adam Sandler Film, of Course it will be quite Divisive. Still the Film is quite Interesting when it comes to the Concept of Heaven. My Friend from Chicago in 2009 I believe had a Screenshot from the Film with Reece Witherspoon and it Does Intrigue me, being that her Concept of Heaven aligns with mine as in your Body Matches your Soul when you go up. I haven't seen her Blog in Several Years presuming it's Still Around. I intend to Keep my Presence here Permanent, as I had to Rebuild a few Times thanks to Folks on Facebook essentially Victimizing me over my Outlook on Life and my Conservative Views. Regardless I'm Continuing Writing out of Spite and Because I Enjoy Writing.I'll write more in the Morning after I Awake from the Dreamworld, may I have Good Dream Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment