Good morning, I maid a Provolone Cheese Omelet for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty. I am Currently Awaiting Mom's Amazon Packages as she has her Makeup and Earrings coming and she is quite Eager for Both. I still have a Severe Headache, I believe I'll be Taking some Excedrin Migraine Relief. I tend to have Severe Cluster Headaches and they've been getting More Prevalent.
I played Oracle of Ages, honestly I've been rather Hesitant to Play this Game given my Distaste in a Certain Plot Device in this Game, Regardless I Traveled All the Way to the First Dungeon in the Game. It's Strange just about Every Zelda title has a Graveyard, well the ones I've Played. I tend to Not Include Breath of the Wild or Tears of the Kingdom as Hyrule Warriors Legends is the Latest Zelda Title that I played. I'd Love to Play those Games but they Won't Emulate well on my Laptop. Regardless I did read the Guides for the Games and they seems quite Immersive and Beautiful.I also played Yoda Stories, this is yet Another Adorable GBC Game as well as a Masterpiece when it comes to the Extended Universe. It seems Luke had to Massacre the Tuskan Raiders, his Dad would be quite Proud of him, seeing that he did the Same Thing before the Clone Wars. Yeah, back in my Early to Mid Teenaged Years I was quite Fond of Star Wars, not just the Films but the Books, Games, Comics, even the West End RPG Tabletop. Regardless, once Disney Bought out Star Wars they ended up Discrediting Thousands of Folk's Hard work that they Poured into the Series. That does Remind me, I found the Picture of my Zant Action Figure that I used in a Stop Motion Video with my Friend Joe back in my Freshman Year of Honesdale High in Video Editing Class. It was a Fight between Darth Vader, Anakin from the Clone Wars and Zant from Twilight Princess. Joe and I were the Only Students in that Class that Semester who weren't Goofing Off. I actually took a Typing Class during my First Half of that Year, hence why I type so Quickly and Prolifically. The last game I played this morning was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the GBC, this is quite a Unique RPG. I always loved the Concept of Diagon Alley, there Truly is a Market for Everything in the World including Magic, and I'm Not just Referring to Fiction. Back in Christmas of 09', when I was 13, I ended up Purchasing a Potion on TheMagicVine, it was Meant to Transform me into a Girl, sad to say it Didn't Work and instead was just a 200 Dollar Napping Drink. It tasted oddly like Couch Grass. There is a Field of Magic that is now Science that has Helped me when I was 19, Herbalism, Saw Palmetto and Ovarian Glandular have been my HRT Regime for Several Years when I was Refused a Letter by a Previous Psychiatrist, my Therapist is Aware of who he is as we had a Discussion about the Quack 2 Weeks Ago. The Goblins in this Game have Always been Interesting to me as they are quite Rigid as opposed to the Generally Chaotic Portrayal of them in Most Mediums of Fiction.I'm gonna Cook Lunch soon, I'm making some Grilled Cheese, using Whole Wheat Bread and Provolone Cheese. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment