Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-17-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Eggrolls for Lunch, afterwards I took quite the Long Nap, I've been Writing virtually Non-Stop for quite some Time. Perhaps my Body wanted me to Take a Break, my Headache Vanished and I feel quite Refreshed. Perhaps All that I required this Whole Time was a Full Day's Sleep. Mom's Packages Arrived and she's Very Happy about her Earrings, if it weren't for MS Rewards, well Mom wouldn't have Received her Mother's Day Gift. Violet rested with me All Afternoon, she Truly is my Furbaby after all. I checked the Mail and Received my Stickers from Listia, I'm gonna Write  Positive Feedback for them after Writing this.

I played Sands of Time again and made it to the Landfill, it's quite Strange, this Minidungeon reminds me of when I was 10 and Dad was Too Lazy to pay the Garbage Bill for his Store so he ended up taking it to Waste Managment. The Smell was so Disgusting that I had to Breathe through my Mouth and ended up having a Putrid Taste in my Mouth for over a Year combined with Plenty of Nausea. Whenever I'd Visit my Father, I'd Always be Sick. I believe that the Food may have been Poisoned either that or his Presence just made me Sick. It's why I've been Healthier than ever since I Stopped Talking to him 6 Years ago.
I also played The Sealed Palace again and made it to the Ice Cavern and I ended up Sliding down to the Base of the Mountain and an Old Friend was there to Greet me. I can only Imagine how Cold it must be for him, this kinda Reminds me of when I was 5 and was Thrown into the Snow when my Father saw me in a Cinderella Dress and Princess Aurora Wig. I was out in the Cold for 30 Minutes and he told me "Come back when the F*g is Out of you." Afterwards for nearly a Year he would Hurt me both Physically and Psychologically. After my Parents were Separated, whenever I would go to him as he had Secondary Custody he would Psychologically Harm me as he Knew he Couldn't Hit or Choke.
The last game I played this afternoon was the Spaceworld BETA of Ocarina of Time, I choose to Explore the First Version of the Kokiri Forest, perhaps this may be the ALPHA version of this Lovely Village. The Moblins are a Lovely touch as well, but they are Quite Easy to Dodge including the Great Moblin, regardless I prefer the Bulldog Moblins over the Pig one, however in the Oracle Games there are Pig Moblins and Bulldog Moblins. 

I'm gonna get Dinner started, I'm making a Oscar Myer Weiner with some Relish, Ketchup and Yellow Mustard. I'll write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...