Good evening, I maid some Eggrolls for Dinner, they were quite Hearty, then I snuggled with Violet and Watched my Favorite Strawberry Shortcake episode, Angel Cake. She is one of my Favorite Characters as similar to her, I'm quite the Perfectionist, I am a Neat Freak as well when it comes to Both my Body and our Home. Mom tends to Relax for the Day while I Cook and Clean, the Way I see it she Deserves her Rest as she's had a Career basically Taking Care of Others as a Nurse's Aid. Now in the Late 50s, it's Time that she is the one getting Care. I make her Food, Clean the House and Help her whenever I can Financially. She is my Family after all.
I played my Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game 358/2 Days, I admire this Small Foreshadowing in Wonderland, as you can See Sora in the Same Spot as Roxas. They are Separate Entities but at the Same Time come from the Same Soul. I believe that's why Sora once Awakened in Kingdom Hearts 2 seems to Lack many Emotions he once had. He truly is Incomplete, it also explains why when he Merges with Roxas he is Back to Normal. I haven't Played KH3 but it Seems they are Separated Again. It truly does Make you Question the Nature of the Soul as well as Personalities.I also played My Boyfriend Summer of my Life, this game is quite Beautiful and is a bit of an Underdog when it comes to Simulation Games. I'm quite fond of the Pool, the Water is Crystal Clear. Mom plans on Going to the Pool next Month, Honestly I'm Hesitant as I'm Uncomfortable with the Changing Rooms. I pass very Well, but the Idea of Others being in their Birthday Suit around me kinda makes me feel Queasy. I'm quite Victorian when it comes to such things. It's why I'm Covered from Head to Toe with Clothes in Public, No Ankles are seen.The last game I played this evening was The Teenage Zombies Invasion of the Alien Brain Thingys. This game was one of my Favorites growing up, it was Given to me on my 13th Birthday in 09' when Mom found it in the Bargain Bin. Laurie will Always be my Main as she's quite Helpful when it comes to Reaching higher Ledges. I also am Left Handed so I have a bit of a Bias. Fin is Useful when it comes to Crowd Control, Zack however isn't as Useful except when he's Required in the Game.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I'm brewing some Tension Tamer Tea so I can get some Rest, I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment