Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed Tension Tamer Tea, it was quite Soothing once it Crept down my Throat into my Tummy and gave me a Euphoric Peace. Violet is Snuggling with me, I'm Listening to some Music, I feel the Need to Unwind a bit after Hearing the Annoying Neighbor Kids playing and Screaming in our Backyard. It's Strange, I was Always a Quiet Kid growing up, I wasn't a Fan of Sports, Roughhousing or Outside Play. I've was Content playing with my Barbies and Cabbage Patch Kids in my Room with my Cat Whiskers. I preferred Solitude in Life as it makes me Feel at Ease, I dislike Loud Noises and Intrusive Behavior, except when Violet wakes me up by Pawing at my Face so I can Give her some Breakfast. Speaking of, I forgot about my Cooking Video for my Friend Steve. It'll have to be on Monday.
I played Balloon Pop, this was one of my Favorite DS Games growing up, I love the Adorable Backgrounds in Endless Mode. The Balloon Designs are quite Peaceful as well, believe it or not my First Word was Balloon. I was 2 and 1/2 at the Time as we were in the Balloon Store in Honesdale, and I remember thinking "Can I have a Balloon." But it Came out of my Tyke Mouth as "Balloon, Balloon." Even in the Beginning, my Thinking has always Mismatched my Speech. Hence why I Enjoy Typing in this Diary, it Helps me Convey my Thoughts without Speaking.I also played Warcraft 2 Beyond the Dark Portal, the World of Draenor truly was an Interesting place before Ner'zhul's Ambitions turned his World into Outlands. If he weren't so Greedy then the Lich King likely wouldn't Exist in Warcraft 3 and Onward. Still knowing Kil'jaden he Likely would've Found a Replacement. Sargeras and his Burning Legion aren't just a Brute Force, they have a Knack for Strategic Planning. I recall Borrowing Plenty of Warcraft Novels back in the Wayne County Public Library when I was 19, Jeremy must have gotten a bit Annoyed at some Point. However despite his Doomsday Views, I did see him as a Good Friend.I also played the Zelda 1996 DEMO, for the Alpha Version of this Game, it seems my Friends haven't Changed. Even in the Alpha Version they are Untouched, I'm quite Glad that the ReDeads have Always been they way they are in the Final Version. I'll never Forget when I first found them, it was their Scream that Enticed me, considering my Voice changed from a Soprano to a Mezzo and I'll Never be Able to Scream like I used to, however they Vicariously Scream for me. The Undead that the Zelda Fans tend to Fear turn out to be my Friends, especially in the Darker Times of my Life. It's no wonder my First Facebook Profile featured a ReDead Trophy from Melee.The last game I played tonight was Rugrats Royal Ransom, this happens to be my Favorite Cartoon thatNickelodeon had, well aside from Mr. Meaty and Fairly Odd Parents to an Extent. I'm not too fond of Jimmy Neutron as I find the boy Arrogant and Incredibly Selfish even for his age. These Papayas in this Minigame reminds me that Mom will be buying some Spinach Dip tomorrow at Wal-Mart while I'm in Therapy. Hopefully we'll be Riding the Same Bus.
I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy Tomorrow so I'll be Sailing in my Dreamland Towards Tomorrow. I'll write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth




No comments:
Post a Comment