Good morning, I maid 4 Eggs Over Easy for Breakfast, then I Snuggled with Violet, she's quite Happy that I'm Awake. She always Sleeps with me at Night, she is my Furdaughter and the Best Cat in the World. She's my Best Friend after all, it's also a bit odd that I had a Dream about her, we were Discussing what she would like to have for Lunch and she Spoke and said "Tuna Fish Please." Her Voice in my Dream was a Posh English Accent with a Happy Childlike Tone and Pitch. I would Love for her to Speak English, however the Babel Fish is Beyond my Lifetime. Yep, I've read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it's one of my Favorite Book Series.
I played Final Fantasy XII again and it seems that Giza Plains is Experiencing it's Wet Season, I find the Giant Toads to be Incredibly Adorable. It reminds me of my Pet Toad John, back when I was 10 at the Lake in Meril-Sarnoski Park there were Boys Killing innocent Tadpoles. I managed to Rescue 1 and I named him John after my Case Manager who Saved me from a Yellow Jacket's Nest in Summit Gardens. I ended up Raising him and when John became a American Toad, he was quite Happy whenever I'd Return from School and he'd even Watch me play Super Mario Sunshine on my Magnavox TV. When I moved back to Honesdale at 12, I gave him a New Home, a Small Pond with Vegetation and Flies for him to Chow Down on.I also played The Simpsons Game, this is one of my First Introductions to the Show when I was 14. However my Foot Stepped into Springfield when I purchased the Simpsons Comics Royale back when I was 11 at the Scholastics Bookfair in Forest City. In the Subsequent Years, I would Purchase Several of the Comics. When I was a Freshman in Honesdale High in the Spring of 2012, I Gave all of the Comics to my English Teacher Mrs. Schneider, she was quite Happy about that. My History Teacher Mr. Kloss received a Buffalo Nickel which he Happily Showed to the School. My Latin Teacher Mrs. Fritz received a Mercury Dime, I Believed in Giving Teachers Gifts at the End of Each School Year and I feel especially with the Students of the Modern Day that the Teachers have to put with, well the Teachers Deserve at least 20 Gifts a Year from their Students. Anywho, I played the Heaven Stage in this Game, it's quite Beautiful, however in Reality there are 7 Heavens, this one is the First I believe.The last game I played this morning was Jak 3, I enjoy seeing the Improvements the Haven City Council made to the Water Slums. It's Far more Beautiful, however with the KG Death Bots and the Metal Heads invasion, well Haven City has seen Better Days. Still the Water Fountain is Exceptionally Beautiful. I won't Spoil the Ending but Mar and Jak do have a Personal Connection that Explains the Temporal Paradox and the Precursors favor over Jak.I'm gonna get Ready for the Bus now, I can't wait to Try out the Spinach Dip once we Return Home.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment