Thursday, June 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-18-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Spinach Frittata for Lunch, it was quite Hearty. Violet and I Snuggled quite a bit Today, she is Aware of my Cold. Cats are well Aware of your Health by your Scent. I love my Furbaby Violet, before she came into my Life, I tended to have Severe Separation Anxiety, the Whole time my Panic Attacks could have been Quelled with a Cat to Share my Home with. I remember Dogs have Hated me from the Beginning due to my Soft and Submissive Nature, Cats on the Other Hand tend to Befriend me Instantly, including Feral ones. Mom is Brewing her Coffee and I'm having a Nice Glass of Arizona Ginseng Green Tea. I've Always been a Tea Drinker, it tends to be quite Veracities, from Sedating to Motivating. Lately I've been Extremely Exhausted, I blame the Celexa, hence why I'm a bit Later with this Entry.

I played The Wind Waker again and Discovered another Submarine, the Miniblins are Adorable yet Relentless Creatures. I find it quite Interesting how Ganondorf's Cannon Fodder each have Blin in their Names and seem to have Goblin like Features, the Miniblins are the Gobbos of the Zelda Games.
I also Slipped into Littlespace and played Pixar's Cars for the GameCube, it's so Whimsically Surreal Traveling around Radiator Springs, however unlike World of Cars Online, the World in this Game is a bit Less Diverse and Mostly Desert. Still, my Therapist and I had a Conversation about the Franchise today and how I was teased for Appreciating the Films alongside being on the Spectrum. Stereotypes may be True at Times but they Still Hurt, especially when that's All Folks see about you.
The last game I played this afternoon was my Favorite Pac-Man Game, Pac-Man World 2. This game was one of my Favorite Games in my youth, as well as quite Frustrating. However with Time, I've Learned plenty of Patience and Serenity when Dealing with Problems including in Videogames. Blade Mountain happens to be my Favorite mostly due to the Skating Aspect of this Stage. Mom actually Loves Ice Skating so I offered her to Play this Area, but she Declined as she's on eBay looking up Clothes. 

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared, well it's been Prepared for awhile, some BBQ Ribs. I'll write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...