Thursday, June 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-18-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some BBQ Ribs for Dinner, they were quite Good and I washed down the Dry Sweetness with some Arizona Ginseng Green Honey Tea. I Soloplayed a little bit Today and made it back to the World Serpent Inn, Athas was beginning to be a bit Too Hellish for me, so I'm heading to Abeir now, as much as I Enjoy Toril, I find Abeir to be Far more Interesting as it's Cut off from the Weave and thus Magic works quite Differently. 

I played F-Zero GX, this is my Favorite Game in the Series as well as my Favorite Racing Game, there's something Incredibly Beautiful about the Futuristic Cities and the Forests as well. Captain Falcon shall Always be my Main as he's Relentless on the Track and is quite Balanced when it comes to Speed and Endurance. I'm quite Pleased that he's in Smash, he's quite Formidable in that Game as well, you may be Aware of his Iconic Falcon Punch.
I also played Beetle Adventure Racing, Mom is a big Fan of the Volkswagen Beetle so I asked if she'd Like to Play this Game but she Declined again. I'm starting to Believe that she Isn't really a Gamer as much as a TV Watcher. I got 1st Place on Mount Mayhem, the Mountain reminds me a lot of Elk Mountain, I remember my Big Sister Kathryn and my Dad would Go Skiing on the Slopes, while I warmed up in the Cafeteria with Hot Coco and French Fries.

The last game I played this evening was Smash Bros. Melee, I managed to Complete Adventure Mode in Under an Hour. I recall playing this game back in the Hawley Library Anime Club back in the Spring of 2014 I believe. A boy named Will Challenged the Club to Defeat him in Smash, I was hesitant at First as I'm more of an RPG Gamer, however I humored him a bit and Defeated him in under 45 Seconds as Kirby. Sad to say he No Longer speaks to me, when he Took my Zelda Manga, he made a Deal about Giving me Game Guides in Exchange for the Manga. With Time, I simply Stopped Caring about such Trivial Things in Life, if anything the Man ended up Avoiding me. It's a Shame as we had such History, however Friendships are Conditional.
I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm getting some Rest. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...