Thursday, June 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-18-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap some Spearmint and Saw Palmetto Tea, it's a Concoction that I brewed myself. Having a Tea Strainer truly does come in Handy at times. I love my Teas, heck I've been Drinking Golden Tip Black Tea since I was 7. I actually was Given a Skateboard during my 8th Christmas, so I traded with Kathryn and she Gave me a Tea Set complete with a Table and Kettle. Kathryn happens to be a bit of a Tomboy so it worked out for me. It's Interesting how, our Personalities are Polar Opposites yet in a cosmic way, we do Compliment Each other, well we are Sisters after all.

I played the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, well the GameCube Adaptation, the Krabby Patty Mobile reminds me of when I was 4 and bought a Squeaky Hamburger Toy. While Walking down Mainstreet in Honesdale and there was a Golden Retriever, he looked at the Toy so I handed it to him. He took it but not before giving me a Kiss on the Cheek with his Adorably Slobbery Tongue. I did Watch this Film in my Youth with my "Friend" Taro, however the Film was a bit Boring. I suppose I preferred The Fairly Odd Parents  and Cat Scratch the Most when it came to Nicktoons. However, I preferred Cartoon like Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears, I tended to think that SpongeBob had plenty of Grossout Humor as well as Jimmy Neutron promoting Selfishness, Fairly Odd Parents was okay excluding the Obsessive Behavior that Timmy had over Trixie. I suppose it's due to me being Surrounded by Boys who Exhibited that Behavior thanks to my Father's Attempts to "Man" me "Up"
I also played Super Mario Sunshine, as much as I enjoy Mario Eclipse, the Original Version of Corona Mountain shall Always surpass the Fire Sanctuary. This does remind me back in 2012 when I was at First, a Tech there ended up Laughing when I mentioned Corona Mountain and made a Snide Reference to the Beer. It kinda Hurt my Feelings as I was very Passionate about Mario Sunshine. This happens to be the Very First Mario Game that I played, I was 9 at the Time. That does Remind me, the 063 in my Various Usernames is actually a Reference to Super Mario 63, it's my Favorite Flash Game and my Introduction alongside Pro Skater 3 when it comes to Custom Level Designs in Games.
The last game I played tonight was Gex Enter the Gekko, this Series was actually Introduced to me by a Friend, Dawn had a Fixation with these Games and I can Certainly Understand why. It's an Adorable Game with Plenty of Television and Movie References, many of which I have seen. I love the Wabbit Season section as Bugs Bunny is my Favorite Looney Tune. He's Clever as well as Bold and I Admire those Traits when they Merge.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I can't wait to Eat some Oscar Myer Wieners with Relish, Yellow Mustard and Ketchup for Lunch. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...