Friday, June 19, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-19-26 Morning

Good morning, I had an Unusual Dream where I was in a Pink Corridor with a Symbol in front of me but Each Step I took Forward it seems the Symbol was Still just as Far Away. Regardless, that Dream would be quite Interesting for my Therapist to Hear presuming he Reads my Blog. I did Receive an Email that he is Planning a Telehealth Session so that Means that he Won't have his Usual Root Beer Dum Dum Pop or Sam's Club Cola. It does give me Plenty of Time to Prepare some links from this Blog for our Discussion. 

I played Micky's Speedway Racing again, this happens to be my Favorite Mario Kart clone, as you can Tell from my Diary, I'm quite the Disney Kid. I grew up with the Disney Channel, hence why Sky High is my Favorite Movie of All Time. Gwen and I have something in Common, we were both Outcasts put into a Class that Undermines our Talents due to being Different. I considered the Partial Program similar to Psych Rehab to Lack my Level of Care that I Truly Required. In a Just World, I would Simply have my Surgery then move on. But instead I was stuck in a Class full of Folks who had Meltdowns and who Weren't Academically on Level. Basically I didn't Belong there and only Complied with the Program to Avoid being sent back to that Hellhole of a School in Carbondale.
I also played Shadow the Hedgehog, I enjoy the Differing Paths you Take depending upon if you Fight for the Extraterrestrials or Humanity and Eggman's Robots as well. I tend to side with Robotnik after all he was Shadow's Ally in Adventures 2. I admire the Beauty of the Stars in this Game, personally I'd prefer to See Starts at a Difference as I have Astrophobia, in Particular Black Holes and the Void Terrify me. I believe that is what the Bible refers to as the Outer Darkness.
The last game I played this morning was Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius, I'm quite fond of the Interior of the Planetoid myself. It's Strange however, I'm Unable to Hear the Dialogue in the Game. Perhaps it's for the Best as I find Jimmy to be rather Arrogant and his Voice echoes it. Regardless the Space Travel is rather Intriguing. I'm curious what the Yolkians Mine from this Lovely Planetoid, my Closest guess would be Fusion Power. I tend to Gravitate towards that Assumption due to playing SIMCity 3000 quite a bit when I was 12.

I'm gonna get Lunch Prepared soon, I'm making some Oscar Myer Wieners with Relish, Yellow Mustard and Ketchup on Hot Dog Buns. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...