Friday, June 19, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 5-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid 4 Oscar Myer Bun Length Wieners for Lunch, then I Drank my Ginseng Honey Ginseng Green Tea for Lunch. I then Listened to Enigma's Music and Relaxed for a bit, my old Friend Ernie introduced me to Enigma. He was a Crisis Worker from my Childhood who then became a Co-Worker of sorts when I was the LGBTQ+ Representative of the Cultural and Linguistics Subcommittee in Wayne County's Systems of Care back in 2017-2018. I left after Disillusionment, but that's a Story I've Already told you about. Anywho Ernie and I used to Exchange Music CDs, him and I were quite fond of King Crimson as well, Not the Jojo Character as I know Virtually Nothing about that Anime, King Crimson the Progressive Rock Band. The last time I saw Ernie was when I Acquired my HRT and I gave him my Pink Dichroic Pride Necklace to Signify my Freedom from my Past Activism and my Future in Living my Life without the Need to Fight for my Existence for I Exist without having to Prove Myself. It's why Folks end up becoming Easy targets to Figures like that Bodittle guy, because they Feel the Need to Explain who they are and who they love, Things Sometimes Lack Reason and Just are the Way they are.

I played Super Mario 3D Land again, this is one of my Favorite 3DS Games, I remember when I was in First Hospital back in 2012, Dad visited and he Gave me this Guide after heading to Boarders. As I've said Numerous Times, People are Complex, nobody is 100% Evil neither is Anyone 100% Good. We Live in a Fallen World but there is Always Light in the Dark and even those who Hurt you Still have Redeeming Qualities. The Tropical Stages happen to be my Favorite Areas in this Game, I'm quite Eager to Race Against the Cosmic Clone Later in this Game.
I also played Epic Mickey the Power of Illusion, I believe this is the Third Game in the Series and the Most Vibrant Game as well. The Cartoon Wasteland truly is a Magnificent Place in the Disney Franchise. I'm quite Overjoyed that I rescued my Favorite Cartoon Disney character Scrooge McDuck. Ducktales was one of my Favorite Series to Watch growing up and Scrooge Stole the Show.
The last game I played this afternoon is my Favorite Paper Mario game, Sticker Star, I enjoy the World Map as it makes the Game far Larger than it's Predecessors including The Thousand Year Door. The Wiggler blocking the Path is Incredibly Adorable and reminds me of well me when I Sleep. It takes quite a bit to Wake me up. I tend to Sleep quite Peacefully once I'm able to Fall Asleep that is. Fortunately ASMR exists for that Reason.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm Reheating the BBQ Ribs from Yesterday. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former P...