Friday, June 19, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-19-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some BBQ Pork Ribs for Dinner, well Technically they were Leftovers. Still they were quite Savory, I also Checked the Mail, it seems there isn't Any Mail today. I'm rather Disappointed at the New Postal Carrier as he tends to be Incredibly Incompetent. I then Had my Earl Grey Tea with Dominos Sugar, it's quite Warming. I Still have my Cold so I'm Attempting to Quell it Naturally with lots of Teas. My Immune System is very Strange as I tend to get Sick in Warmer Weather as Opposed to the Winters and Falls. I guess having Neanderthal DNA in my Blood means that I'm better suited for the Cold.

I played A Link Between Worlds, this Zelda game and I have a Special History. When this Game was Released, Mom and I were Shopping at Wal-Mart and we Stumbled upon the Posters and there was a Poster for this Game and the Artwork was Exceptionally Beautiful. Mom ended up Purchasing it for me, I was quite Grateful for such a Gift.
I also played New Super Mario Bros. 2, this Game has always been an Interesting 3DS Mario game, simply due it's Emphasis on Gold. I'd imagine it would be Wario's Field of Expertise, however Mario seems to Surpass Wario seeing that he has the Midas Touch. The Underwater Areas are Exceptionally Beautiful but at the Exact Time quite Frustrating.
The last game I played this evening was Tomodachi Life, I love the Food in this Game, the Calamari reminds me of when I was 7 and Mom took Kathryn and a Couple of her Friends and I of course to Elegante's in Honesdale and we had Calamari for the First Time. When Kathryn and her Friends found out what it was made of, well they Panicked. I still Ate it as it was quite Delicious, luckily she Didn't Know how Hot Dogs are made, it would make the Food Bill way Higher.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared, I'm making some 4C Iced Tea, then I'm taking a Hot Shower. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...