Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some 4C Iced Tea, my Cold has been making me Very Weary so I Consume Caffeine for Energy. I decided to Muster my Gumption and DM my Mysterious Friend from Last Week's Encounter on DeviantART. Hopefully her and I are on Good Terms, if not, well the Block Button Exists for a Reason. It seems the Neighbors are Firing off their Toys again, Fireworks are Incredibly Annoying, however my Close Friend Kaitlyn and I both Disliked Fireworks back when we were 5, it Annoyed us. My Big Sister Kathryn and her Friends loved Fireworks, I guess us Introverts prefer the Quiet of the Night. I am Listening to some ASMR to Unwind, I remember Experiencing the Trickle down my Spine back when I was 10, it was the Scene with Gene Hackman in Young Frankenstein, of course my Tastes over the Years when it comes to ASMR have Evolved. I tend to Sleep better to Feminization Roleplays and Affirmations often Involving being a Maid. I Dream and Live the Lifestyle Simultaneously. I find Joy in Servitude combined with looking Adorable in Dresses and Aprons. I've Always Enjoyed Domestic Servitude at the Beginning of my Life, when I was 3 and the One Time I was able to Play House, I wanted to be the Wife, for that I was Punished by the Person in Charge of that Place by being Forced to Sit at the Base of the Stairs. It's Strange even at that age, there was a Burning Pain in my Solar Plexus, however it Dissipated when I swallowed my First Capsules of Ovarian Glandular and Saw Palmetto.
I also played VMK Legacy, honestly I Prefer this Server over MyVMK simply because of how Smaller the Community is as well as the Accuracy to the Last Days of the Original Game. Gator certainly is Appealing to my Appetite as Gumbo is my Favorite Soup. My Other Friend Dawn who lived in Honesdale for Several Years and Ran the Water Ice Stand ended up Moving down to Louisiana, I went to School with her Son Austin and Daughter Paris, they are a Good Family and Truly hold the Southern Traits of Friendliness and Candidness. I remember Dawn would Pray for me at her Church's Livestream and she has No Clue how much her Prayers have Brought me to Jesus and Turned my Life Around. After being Saved, I Let Go of Greed that Poisoned my Soul for Years and I felt Genuine Love for Humanity and Jesus himself. Of course I'm Far from Perfect, but I Try my Darndest to Improve but most Importantly my Heart Does Belong to Lord Jesus Christ.I also played Return to Yoshi's Island, well the DEMO Version as this ROM hack was Stopped before it was Completed. It's a Shame as I'd Enjoy Experiencing the Final Version, still the Bunny Goombas are Adorable, then again I tend to have a bit of a Bias considering my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit. The Goomba Rabbits remind me of Hoppy, he was my Brown and White Minirex and he was a Great Friend.The last game I played Tonight was Toontown Funny Farm, well the Alpha Version of the Game, it's quite Impressive and I see the Developers like the Huts as well. I'm quite Surprised that I found the Alpha Version, well I suppose I should Share the Screenshot on Reddit in the Late Morning but only Because I plan on Reviewing the Other Versions in the Morning.I'll write more in the Morning after I cook Breakfast. I think I'll make a Provolone Cheese Omelet.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment