Good morning, I maid a Provolone Cheese Omelet for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty, I had a Dream about Writing my Symphonies back when I was 13 and Dad kicked me out of the Chair, he often would in Reality as he Presumed I Watched Playthroughs on YouTube but they were a Farce for my True Creative Activities on the Internet in the Late 2000s. I have bad TMJ again, I tend to Wake up with it quite a bit.
I played Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, this Game is Incredibly Adorable, then again it does Star the Toads of the Mushroom Kingdom. I'm curious if this Game Takes place in either of the Mario Galaxy Games as the Areas seem to be Planetoids. This Game was originally a ROM hack, similarly to what Nintendo did to Super Mario 63, they Replaced the Fan Made Creations with their own Versions.I also played Disney Magical World, Castleton is Truly a Beautiful Place, then again Disney tends to Create Many Masterpieces when it comes to their Worlds. Surprisingly I've Never been to Disney World, but Unlike Kathryn who Only Experienced the Park Twice, I can Visit the Park Whenever I please, thanks to the 2 VMK Games. I believe that it's Poetic is a way, Kathryn is more Extroverted and tends to Enjoy the Outdoors, whereas I'm more Introverted and consider the Digital Worlds my Playpen. Fitting that I have Traveled Many Worlds via Videogames.The last game I played this morning was Peanuts Movie Snoopy's Grand Adventure this Series was one of my Favorites Growing up and surprisingly the Marble Episode got me into Amassing quite the Marble Collection over 2,000 of them. My Mother's Ex Boyfriend ended up Stealing them then Selling them. He was the Same Jerk who I included in my CYOA Mother's Day Special on DeviantART. Perhaps, I'll have a Father's Day CYOA Special Tonight but it'll be Vastly Different as I kinda Have Nothing Nice to Say about him. Regardless, I'm quite Fond of Snoopy, he has quite the Imagination, seeing that the Peppermint Jungle is All in his Mind. Still when you are Bored your Mind gets quite Creative.I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm in the Mood for French Onion Soup. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment