Saturday, June 20, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-20-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Oscar Myer Wieners for Lunch again and Cleaned up the Home again. Being Sick shouldn't Deter me from doing my Duties, I'm a bit of a Neat Freak so I prefer Cleanliness both Bodily and in the Home. A Clean House is a Happy House after all. I Listened to some Music with Violet, then I Slipped into Littlespace and watched Barbie Fairytopia, that and Cali Girls are my Favorite Barbie sets. I used to own about 80 to 90 Barbies but a Majority of them Belong to my Furangel Violet alongside a Majority of my Stuffies. She tends to be Spoiled, but I tend to Dote on my Pets, especially Violet, of all the Cats that have been in my Life, she is my Favorite. Before Violet arrived here, I had Severe Separation Anxiety to the Point of Nausea and Heart Palpitations as well as Restlessness, but with Violet, I lack that Phenomenon. Perhaps all I needed in my Life was just a Cat. From Awakening to the World, I've always been Around Cats, I do remember when I was 3 and would Visit my Grandma Mae, I was Afraid to Step Foot into her House because I was Afraid of Holly the Dog. Yep, I was Born with Cynophobia, I don't Hate Dogs, I'm just Terrified of them. I'm a Cat Person and I always will be. 

Speaking of, I played Purr Pals Purrfection, it's an Adorable Nintendogs Clone that Features Adorable Kittens. I choose a Russian Blue and named her Ringo, as that was the Name of Katie the Cat's Sister, after my Grandmother Mae Passed Away in 2017, I used to Catsit and Ringo was quite Happy whenever I'd Visit as she'd get some Cooked Chicken. Punker who was the Brother in the Triplet Family would Look out the Window for my Grandma Mae to Return Home, however when I was around he would Move and Eat and even use the Litter Box. I inherited my Grandma Mae's Cat Magnetism, perhaps more so as I'm Incredibly Nurturing towards Cats, I tend to Dote on them and Give them the Best Food and Toys, and Snuggles. I even give them Bottled Water instead of Tap, Cats mean quite a bit to me, they are my True Family in this World.
I also played SIM Copter, well it's the Prototype N64 Version, still it's Magnificent being able to Walk around SIM City and Fly as well. However I enjoy Casually Strolling around Downtown and seeing the Happy Sims going about their Days. There's something Captivating about SIM Games during the Maxis Era. I remember when I was 12 and was Given the PP01L Dell Laptop that Ran Windows XP, we Lacked Internet so I would acquire Games through Thrift Shopping at the Salvation Army as well as Acquire Abandonware Games and put them on Blank CDs to transfer to my Laptop. It's Strange, Kid nowadays get upset when the Internet is Down for even 5 Minutes, they Never could Endure having Internet only for 5 Hours a Week from your Father's Store and your Local Library. 
The last game I played was Sonic and the Lost World, it's quite Beautiful and reminds me a bit of Mario Galaxy, perhaps it's the Camera Angles and the Planetoid Themes. Still it's a Masterpiece in it's own Right and Dr. Robotnik is a bit of an Ignoramus as Negotiating with Demons Never ends Well for you. You'd Think he would Read Dr. Faustus given his Supposed Intellect. I actually was Accused of making a Deal by a Few Folks, however my Massive Output in Literature comes from Ecanus being my Guardian Angel, he is the Angel of Writers after all. My Talents were Given to me from the World Above and Not Below. Since I had that NDE and was Saved by Jesus, my Talents began to Shine through. I try to Reach out and Help as many Folks as I can Give their Hearts to Jesus.

I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'm making some Italian Wedding Soup, I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...