Saturday, June 20, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Italian Wedding Soup for Dinner, then I was Still a bit Hungry so I maid a Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam Sandwich. I then was Reading an Interesting Book called The Prince. I can Understand how Acquiring Influence is Effective with those Methods, but they seem a Bit Harsh as well especially in Chapter 3. Regardless, I do Enjoy some of the Aspects of the Book such as Self Determinism, it's quite Relatable to my Problem that Needs to be Corrected. SSRIs are Ineffective due to my Problem not being from my Mind, you Can't Quell my Kind of Pain by Numbing, Ignoring or Hating it, the Only Solution is Correction through Surgery. I'm VI on the Scale, sad to say so Many Ignore my Problem and Referring to Barring me from Fixing my Problem as "Progress."

I played Disney Princess My Fairytale Adventures, sad to say the Top Screen was Black on Citra. It seems a lot of Folks are Having this Issue. Still the Game does at least Sound quite Engaging.
I also played Disney Friends, this game is an Adorable Pet Sim featuring the Various Disney Characters. I admire the Guardian Role that you play as, it makes sense considering how Maleficent has Attempted to Take Over the Worlds of the Franchise on Several Occasions. Somebody had to Protect and Care for those Responsible for their Roles in the Grand Stories.
The last game I played this evening was Gummy Bears Mini Golf, I loved this Franchise quite a bit growing up, alongside the Candy as well. I have a bit of a Sweet Tooth, I inherited it from my Grandma Mae considering she Ran a Bakery and Candy Stand at the Wayne County Fair for Several Years. I remember asking to Help with the Kitchen there but Dad didn't want me to Bake. Regardless, I grew up to be the Best Cook in the Family if I'm being a Bit Boastful, the Extended Family as well. I happen to Also be quite the Golfer, I've been Playing Mini Golf since I was 7 and Regular Golf since I was 15 so I tend to Gravitate towards Golf Games, Golf and Tennis are the 2 Sports I genuinely Enjoy.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'll be Writing more Tonight before getting some Sleep.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...