Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Ginger and Honey Tea with Turmeric for my Cold. I'm Snuggling with Violet and Eating a Kosher Dill Pickle. It's Surreal, Pickles don't Frighten my Furbaby neither do Cucumbers, Violet is quite Brave even by Cat Standards. She is my Best Friend after all and my Daughter, I am a Proud Cat Mom. I remembered something I Promised Last Night for Reddit, but I think I'll Review them on here.
I played BETA Version 1.2 of Funny Farm, I'm quite Pleased to See the Train is Running in this BETA Test of the Game. I remember Riding the Train in Honesdale back when I was 3 and I met the Easter Bunny. Kinda Fitting that my Fursona is Based upon a Purple Easter Bunny Stuffy that Sang Jesus Loves Me back when I was 7. It was Given to me by my Mom on Easter of 2004, a Few Months after my Parents Separated due to Dad's shall we say Methods of Disciplining his Effeminate "Son." The Clear Skies in this Version is quite Calming and reminds me of the Clouds on the Windows XP Hills Background Screen. I always Favored Azul due to my Love of the Ocean, I Always wanted to Join the US Navy as a Cook, unfortunately I was found Unfit to Serve. I keep getting Ads for the Army, which I consider a Waste of Money on their Part as I am Banned from Serving as well as the Fact that I Aspired to Join the Navy not the Army. It's kinda Frustrating, sad to say so Many Folks tend to Avoid their Duties to Defend this Great Land, but the World is Changing Everyday. It's no Secret that I'm Incredibly Patriotic.I also played BETA Version 1.3.7 of the Same Game, it's quite Interesting seeing the Construction of the Barn, it's quite Incredible. I come from a State who is Notorious for Farming, but I take Pride in being Born and Raised a Pennsylvanian. It does remind me of a Field Trip I took when I was 6 to a Pennsylvania Dutch Barn and I helped one of the Folks there Churn Butter, combined with Milking a Cow on the Previous Field Trip to the Wayne County Fair, well it's Only Natural given my Family's Farming Background. She was quite Happy and said that she "Wished" I "Could Work there with" her "Everyday." I am a Country Bumpkin and Darn Proud to be one.The last game I played Tonight was Tower of Doom, it's Refreshing to see Mystara in a Game instead of Toril or even Krynn as the latter was quite Popular in the AD&D Era thanks to the Dragonlance Campaign Setting. I actually had a Dragonlance Novel which I gave to my Therapist seeing that he Also is a bit of an AD&D Fan. If it Didn't Violate Client-Therapist Ethics, he'd be Perfect for my D&D Group. But to be Fair, I'm mostly a Soloplayer when it comes to Tabletops, regardless this Game is quite Incredible. Kobolds are Greedy Creatures in Nearly Every Campaign Setting, fortunately they are Easy to Deal with, however they Attack in Numbers to make up for their Lack of Physical Strength.I'm Gonna upload those Screenshots to Toontown's Subreddit now, then I'm getting some Rest. I'll write More in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment