Sunday, June 21, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-21-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Waffles and Earl Grey Tea for Breakfast, I kinda grew Bored with the Usual Church that I attend, so I watched a Livestream of the Church that my Big Sister Kathryn attends. Honestly it's a bit Too Contemporary, however their Hearts seem to be in the Right Place. I passed out from my Tooth Pain, it hurts quite a bit and is Beginning to go Behind my Left Eye. I think I'll require Dental Surgery. I apologize about this being a Very Late Entry.

I played The Wind Waker again and decided to Explore my Favorite Dungeon in the Game, Dragon Roost Cavern, it's quite Beautiful, then again it is Death Mountain after all. It's Strange the Hero of Winds seems to Endure Heat far more than the Hero of Time. This Game introduced me to my Favorite Creatures in the Zelda Series, the ChuChus.
I also played Luigi's Mansion again and decided to Visit the Rec Room, it reminds me of when I was in my Freshman Year of Honesdale High(2011-2012), I recall my PE Teacher telling me to Lift Weights, when I had No Intention to have Muscles so I would go on the Bikes instead. Fitting that a Gold Brick Appeared by the Treadmill in this Game, Lord Jesus Christ was Nudging me to Tell you that Story, as well as the Fact that I had Washboard Abs in those Years due to me Practicing Fencing since I was 8. 200 Swings a Night, I Still have my Foil which I keep around in case Anybody heads into our Home Uninvited with the Intention to Take Things. It won't Kill them, but it will Maim them enough so that I'll have Enough Time to have Tea with them before the Authorities Arrive.
The last game I played this morning was Paper Mario 64, this is my Second Favorite Paper Mario Game after Sticker Stars, the Amazy Dayzees remind me of a Dream I had when there was a Family Vacation, when heading on the Highway out of Pennsylvania, there was a Dangerous Hail Storm but 5 Year old me, was Soundly Sleeping and Dreaming about a Meadow with a Rainbow, a River and the Amazy Dayzees Dancing in Circles around me, I only heard of these Creatures when I was 17, so God had these Creatures Protect me during a Deadly Storm.

I'm gonna make some Beef with Broccoli for Lunch alongside some Wild Lettuce Tea, I'll write more Later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...